The Java SE Runtime Environment contains the Java virtual machine, runtime class libraries, and Java application launcher that are necessary to run programs written in the Java programming language. It is not a development environment and does not contain development tools such as compilers or debuggers. To run your application, a user needs the Java SE Runtime Environment, which is freely available from Sun. Or, you can redistribute the Java SE Runtime Environment for free with your application, according to the terms of the Runtime Environment's license.
- Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End extended E3 2015 demo in Sony Console
- 2012 R2 Essentials VPN in Server Support
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- VMs Replication and Backup Questions in Virtualization & Cloud Services
- Windows 10 for Phone good direction? in Windows Phone
- Windows 10 build 10164 pushing out now in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- Formula 1 World Championship 2015 Season Discussion in The Sporting Arena
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.