The Java SE Runtime Environment contains the Java virtual machine, runtime class libraries, and Java application launcher that are necessary to run programs written in the Java programming language. It is not a development environment and does not contain development tools such as compilers or debuggers. To run your application, a user needs the Java SE Runtime Environment, which is freely available from Sun. Or, you can redistribute the Java SE Runtime Environment for free with your application, according to the terms of the Runtime Environment's license.
- Media com in Internet, Network & Security
- New Music System in Wall of Sound
- Poll: Should Windows 9/Threshold be X64 only? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Diablo III in Gamers' Hangout
- Legend Of Zelda DLC Coming To Mario Kart 8 in Nintendo Console
- Madden NFL 15 won't be playable early unless you pay for EA Access in Microsoft Console
- What IDE to use? in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection: September 2014 in Sony Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.