The Java SE Runtime Environment contains the Java virtual machine, runtime class libraries, and Java application launcher that are necessary to run programs written in the Java programming language. It is not a development environment and does not contain development tools such as compilers or debuggers. To run your application, a user needs the Java SE Runtime Environment, which is freely available from Sun. Or, you can redistribute the Java SE Runtime Environment for free with your application, according to the terms of the Runtime Environment's license.
- Screenshots of Windows 10 Mobile build 10534 leak with new connectivity settings in tow in Front Page News
- What are you listening to? (2015 Edition) in Wall Of Sound
- Will Office 365 be updated the day Office 2016 is released? in Software Discussion Support
- Microsoft's Lumia flagships might be coming to AT&T and T-Mobile as exclusives in the U.S. in Front Page News
- Discuss: One month on, what do you think of Windows 10 so far? in Front Page News
- Apple Laptop for Development in Apple Mac Support
- Whistleblowers Band Together To Sue FBI, NSA And DOJ For Malicious Prosecution, Civil Liberties Violations in Domestic Politics
- Ubuntu Privacy Issues Eerily Similar To Windows 10 in Back Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.