The Java SE Runtime Environment contains the Java virtual machine, runtime class libraries, and Java application launcher that are necessary to run programs written in the Java programming language. It is not a development environment and does not contain development tools such as compilers or debuggers. To run your application, a user needs the Java SE Runtime Environment, which is freely available from Sun. Or, you can redistribute the Java SE Runtime Environment for free with your application, according to the terms of the Runtime Environment's license.
- Three Reasons Why Anti-Virus Alone is No Longer Enough in Back Page News
- No Plans to Bring Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 West, Developer Koei Tecmo Fears Backlash in Gamers Hangout
- PC turning off when loading/playing demanding games in Hardware Hangout
- Fallout 4 in Gamers Hangout
- CyanogenMod releases first iteration of CM13, but you probably can't get it for your device in Front Page News
- A new render of Nokia's alleged C1 smartphone surface in Front Page News
- Start10 v1.06 in Front Page News
- Lumia 950: Hands-on and first impressions of Microsoft's newest flagship in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.