The Java SE Runtime Environment contains the Java virtual machine, runtime class libraries, and Java application launcher that are necessary to run programs written in the Java programming language. It is not a development environment and does not contain development tools such as compilers or debuggers. To run your application, a user needs the Java SE Runtime Environment, which is freely available from Sun. Or, you can redistribute the Java SE Runtime Environment for free with your application, according to the terms of the Runtime Environment's license.
- Is the Media Silent on Tim Hunt Accuser Connie St Louis’s Lies Because of Her ‘Black Privilege’? in Real World Issues
- Falcon 9 / Dragon CRS-7 ISS Resupply (mission thread) in Science Discussion & News
- France to force big supermarkets to give unsold food to charities in Real World Issues
- How much do you inflate your tires...tire spec or vehicle spec? in The Neobahn
- Interference, Maybe? in Hardware Hangout
- WTF! Why did they disable snapping two apps/folders on both sides of screen in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- Firefox 39.0 in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.