The Java SE Runtime Environment contains the Java virtual machine, runtime class libraries, and Java application launcher that are necessary to run programs written in the Java programming language. It is not a development environment and does not contain development tools such as compilers or debuggers. To run your application, a user needs the Java SE Runtime Environment, which is freely available from Sun. Or, you can redistribute the Java SE Runtime Environment for free with your application, according to the terms of the Runtime Environment's license.
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Nintendo kills off the basic Wii U in Japan in Nintendo Console
- How much would you pay for the "Surface Mini" ? in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- Halo Online in Computer Gaming
- HP ML350p Gen8 + AMD FirePro W7000 + VMware Horizon 5.3 = vSGA. Possible? in Virtualization & Cloud Services
- Networking issues ESX 5.5 in Virtualization & Cloud Services
- May 22, 1990: On this day 25 years ago, Windows 3.0 was released. in General Discussion
- If your upgrade to Windows 10 build 10122 keeps failing, here's a workaround in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.