The Java SE Runtime Environment contains the Java virtual machine, runtime class libraries, and Java application launcher that are necessary to run programs written in the Java programming language. It is not a development environment and does not contain development tools such as compilers or debuggers. To run your application, a user needs the Java SE Runtime Environment, which is freely available from Sun. Or, you can redistribute the Java SE Runtime Environment for free with your application, according to the terms of the Runtime Environment's license.
- How Mac Changed Your Life? in Apple Mac Support
- Microsoft wants you to share your idea for how HoloLens will "transform the world" in Front Page News
- Adobe renames Flash to Adobe Animate, embracing HTML 5 in Front Page News
- Consumer SSDs and hard drive prices are nearing parity in Back Page News
- Hidden Android Programs Killing Battery in Tablet Media Devices Smartphones
- Discuss: As its general release approaches, what do you think of Windows 10 Mobile? in Front Page News
- Nexus 6P - A personal review in Front Page News
- Mark Zuckerberg to give 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion) to charity in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.