The Java SE Runtime Environment contains the Java virtual machine, runtime class libraries, and Java application launcher that are necessary to run programs written in the Java programming language. It is not a development environment and does not contain development tools such as compilers or debuggers. To run your application, a user needs the Java SE Runtime Environment, which is freely available from Sun. Or, you can redistribute the Java SE Runtime Environment for free with your application, according to the terms of the Runtime Environment's license.
- Have you retired your last-gen consoles? in Gamers' Hangout
- Microsoft develops HoloLens content using a Holographic TV Studio in Front Page News
- Do you have Comcast usage? in Internet, Network & Security
- are you afraid to die? in General Discussion
- Anyone Know A Good Kindle To PDF Converter Program? in Software Discussion & Support
- Hi, everyone here! in Introduce Yourself
- how do you backup your ipod music? in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
- P.T. on the PS4 was an interactive teaser for the new Silent Hill made by Kojima and Del Toro in Gamers' Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.