The Java SE Runtime Environment contains the Java virtual machine, runtime class libraries, and Java application launcher that are necessary to run programs written in the Java programming language. It is not a development environment and does not contain development tools such as compilers or debuggers. To run your application, a user needs the Java SE Runtime Environment, which is freely available from Sun. Or, you can redistribute the Java SE Runtime Environment for free with your application, according to the terms of the Runtime Environment's license.
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Anyone else having trouble installing TAP drivers (VPN software)? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Amazon Dash Button: One click ordering from your house in Front Page News
- Surface 3 is FANLESS! in Hardware Hangout
- HELP! Internal D drive wiped after upgrading to Win 10! in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Meet Firefox Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Google begins their pranks for April fools, announces new smart mailbox "Smartbox by Inbox" in Front Page News
- Microsoft and Tencent to bring LOL (League of Legends) to Windows 10 in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.