The Java SE Runtime Environment contains the Java virtual machine, runtime class libraries, and Java application launcher that are necessary to run programs written in the Java programming language. It is not a development environment and does not contain development tools such as compilers or debuggers. To run your application, a user needs the Java SE Runtime Environment, which is freely available from Sun. Or, you can redistribute the Java SE Runtime Environment for free with your application, according to the terms of the Runtime Environment's license.
- Need help converting kilograms to minutes. in Jokes Funny Stuff
- Fake ultrasounds, fake bellies and Fake a Baby.com gets Michigan teen in non-fake trouble in Real World News
- Huawei brings Force Touch tech to its new smartphone before Apple, weighs an orange with it in Front Page News
- Sony introduces the Xperia Z5 Premium, the world's first 4K smartphone in Front Page News
- Hulu announces ad-free service tier, but it costs more than Netflix streaming in Front Page News
- Inappropriate ads in Site Forum Issues
- Check out some of the designs that Google rejected for its new logo in Front Page News
- Asus announces VivoStick, a USB-sized PC Stick running Windows 10 for only $129 in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.