The Java SE Runtime Environment contains the Java virtual machine, runtime class libraries, and Java application launcher that are necessary to run programs written in the Java programming language. It is not a development environment and does not contain development tools such as compilers or debuggers. To run your application, a user needs the Java SE Runtime Environment, which is freely available from Sun. Or, you can redistribute the Java SE Runtime Environment for free with your application, according to the terms of the Runtime Environment's license.
- VB 2013 Shortcut Keys code in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
- Two-father babies possible in just two years, scientists say in Science Discussion & News
- GT6 B-Spec Mode Revealed in New Game Screenshots in Sony Console
- Google won't block pornography on Blogger after all in Front Page News
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta
- WinPatrol 33.1.2015 in Front Page News
- Tell me why you think Firefox is better. in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- how window phone 10 Technical Preview on nokia 830? in Microsoft Beta
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.