The Java SE Runtime Environment contains the Java virtual machine, runtime class libraries, and Java application launcher that are necessary to run programs written in the Java programming language. It is not a development environment and does not contain development tools such as compilers or debuggers. To run your application, a user needs the Java SE Runtime Environment, which is freely available from Sun. Or, you can redistribute the Java SE Runtime Environment for free with your application, according to the terms of the Runtime Environment's license.
- Windows 10 Windows To Go USB in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Happy 25th birthday Hubble in Science Discussion & News
- Intel: XP users causing weak sales in Back Page News
- Pillars of Eternity in Computer Gaming
- Haggis Stats in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Help with MediaWiki in Web Design / Programming
- Why aren't other Windows tablets/hybrids (besides the Surface) selling? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Framing and masking in Web Design / Programming
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.