The Java SE Runtime Environment contains the Java virtual machine, runtime class libraries, and Java application launcher that are necessary to run programs written in the Java programming language. It is not a development environment and does not contain development tools such as compilers or debuggers. To run your application, a user needs the Java SE Runtime Environment, which is freely available from Sun. Or, you can redistribute the Java SE Runtime Environment for free with your application, according to the terms of the Runtime Environment's license.
- Dell NVIDIA GeForce 845M 2GB in Hardware Hangout
- How is this build? in Hardware Hangout
- Low power & high efficiency PSU in Hardware Hangout
- Neowin Members Digital Gallery 2015 in Digital Camera Lab
- Hundreds attend funeral of Copenhagen gunman in Real World News
- Visual Studio VS Web Expressions vs Dreamweaver in Web Design / Programming
- Life 'not as we know it' possible on Saturn's moon Titan in Science Discussion & News
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.