The Java SE Runtime Environment contains the Java virtual machine, runtime class libraries, and Java application launcher that are necessary to run programs written in the Java programming language. It is not a development environment and does not contain development tools such as compilers or debuggers. To run your application, a user needs the Java SE Runtime Environment, which is freely available from Sun. Or, you can redistribute the Java SE Runtime Environment for free with your application, according to the terms of the Runtime Environment's license.
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Sony announces lifetime PS4 sales hit 22.3 million mark in Sony Console
- Germany Hardware LTD through March 2015: PS4 1.6 million, XBO 378K in Gamers' Hangout
- Win7 Upgrade To Windows 10 TP in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- 2 Gunmen Killed Outside [Texas] Muhammad Cartoon Contest in Real World Issues
- Gaming PC build spec recs in Hardware Hangout
- Memory Error After Installing "Optional" Updates in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Apple aims to kill ad-supported music streaming in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.