The Java SE Runtime Environment contains the Java virtual machine, runtime class libraries, and Java application launcher that are necessary to run programs written in the Java programming language. It is not a development environment and does not contain development tools such as compilers or debuggers. To run your application, a user needs the Java SE Runtime Environment, which is freely available from Sun. Or, you can redistribute the Java SE Runtime Environment for free with your application, according to the terms of the Runtime Environment's license.
- Not displaying comments in Site & Forum Issues
- I'm Finally Ditching Windows Phone for Android in Android
- Germanwings/Lufthansa A320 down in France in Real World News
- Official Abortion Discussion Thread in Real World Issues
- "Surface 3" will have Intel Atom Cherry Trail and 4G LTE in Back Page News
- Very high latency to router: game server in Internet, Network & Security
- How to repair your system files using Dism and Sfc in build 10041 in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- PSA for those who enter in Neowin giveaways in General Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.