The Java SE Runtime Environment contains the Java virtual machine, runtime class libraries, and Java application launcher that are necessary to run programs written in the Java programming language. It is not a development environment and does not contain development tools such as compilers or debuggers. To run your application, a user needs the Java SE Runtime Environment, which is freely available from Sun. Or, you can redistribute the Java SE Runtime Environment for free with your application, according to the terms of the Runtime Environment's license.
- September 2014 Desktops in General Discussion
- Looking to get a new TV in Home Theatre Discussion
- Snapshot-Linux x64 1149 in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Windows Threshold: Partners get access to the builds in Front Page News
- I'm here! in Introduce Yourself
- Neowin's Minecraft Server in Computer Gaming
- Nintendo Unveils New 3DS in Nintendo Console
- Themes incoming for PS4 2.0 and PSVita 3.30 in Sony Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.