The Java SE Runtime Environment contains the Java virtual machine, runtime class libraries, and Java application launcher that are necessary to run programs written in the Java programming language. It is not a development environment and does not contain development tools such as compilers or debuggers. To run your application, a user needs the Java SE Runtime Environment, which is freely available from Sun. Or, you can redistribute the Java SE Runtime Environment for free with your application, according to the terms of the Runtime Environment's license.
- EBOLA Outbreak in It's a Conspiracy!
- OS X Yosemite has convinced me, has it convinced you? in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
- 2 Years With Linux in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Acer Iconia W-3-810 32-bit Win 8/8.1 in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- Battle of the 5MP Selfie-Range Smartphones in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- Boot Issues in Hardware Hangout
- How to Harden a VPS Windows Server in Server Support
- Journalistic Integrity in the gaming press is shot in It's a Conspiracy!