The Java SE Runtime Environment contains the Java virtual machine, runtime class libraries, and Java application launcher that are necessary to run programs written in the Java programming language. It is not a development environment and does not contain development tools such as compilers or debuggers. To run your application, a user needs the Java SE Runtime Environment, which is freely available from Sun. Or, you can redistribute the Java SE Runtime Environment for free with your application, according to the terms of the Runtime Environment's license.
- I need new phone (only Android) in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- Coaches at Catholic school ‘had sex with students for years’ in Real World News
- Which Nikon DSLR (<£500) do you recommend? in Digital Camera Lab
- D3200 with 18-55mm + 55 - 200mm worth it? in Digital Camera Lab
- 5000 likes in Milestones and Achievements
- Windows 9 and Windows 365 expected to See The Light Of Day in Microsoft Beta
- Xbox Music update brings Live Tile support and other fixes. in Windows Phone
- Microsoft's Lumia 630 now available from £89.95 in the UK in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.