JavaRa is an effective way to deploy, update and remove the Java Runtime Environment (JRE). Its most significant feature is the JRE Removal tool; which forcibly deletes files, directories and registry keys associated with the JRE. This can assist in repairing or removing Java when other methods fail.
Java software in general and the Java JRE in particular; allow you to run applications called ‘applets’ that are written in the Java programming language. You probably have Java JRE installed on your computer because these applets allow you to play online games, chat with people around the world, calculate your mortgage interest, view images in 3D, as well as many others.
- Quickly update JRE
- Cleans logs and temporary files created by JRE
- Perform a clean uninstall of JRE
What's new in this version:
- Added Java temporary file cleaning tool
- Added German, Spanish & Hungarian translations
- Added /UPDATEDEFS and /UNINSTALLALL commandline arguments
- Program now requests admin rights on start
- Improved detection of Java version
- Displays an alert if no JRE installations are found
- Fixed potential crash when checking Java version
- Localized the online update check
- Updated Russian & French translations
- Improved performance of translator module
Note: You must run JavaRa with administrator rights.