jv16 PowerTools is a full set of tools to keep your computer up and running.
- Added a few console commands, there are now 216 of them
- Added a support for variables to the console scripting language- Improved the console scripting language, it should now handle complex if clauses and loops a bit better
- Improved the speed and stability of the registry cleaner and finder
- Improved the internal safety checks (Like before, these are more like double checks than bug fixes)
- Improved the file tool so it doesn't search files from the PT's own backup directory
- Fixed the menus (File, Select, Help etc.) in the registry finder
- Fixed few small bugs
It has a lot of bug fixes and other small improvements, nothing special. The main improvemnts are in the stability and performance of the registry cleaner and the registry finder but there's also some other small bug fixes.
If everything goes well the final version of 1.3 should be out in this week, so keep those translations and also the bug reports coming. If you get the old version try to empty your browser's cache and then try to download the file again.
Download: jv16 PowerTools 184.108.40.206 RC2
News source: ieXbeta