The KMPlayer is a versatile media player which can cover various types of container format such as VCD, DVD, AVI, MKV, Ogg Theora, OGM, 3GP, MPEG-1/2/4, WMV, RealMedia, and QuickTime among others. It handles a wide range of subtitles and allows you to capture audio, video, and screenshots in many ways. The player provides both internal and external filters with a fully controlled environment in terms of connections to other splitters, decoders, audio/video transform filters and renderers without grappling with the DirectShow merit system. Internal filters are not registered to user's system to keep it from being messed up with system filters. The KMPlayer includes almost all the essential decoders required for media playback. Furthermore, to get beyond the limitation of internal decoders, the external ones such as commercial h.264 decoders or cyberlink/intervideo audio decoders can be specified, so that KMP works optimally by the users' own customization.
What's new in KMPlayer 18.104.22.1682:
- Add RTMP Source Filter.
- Add RTSP Source Filter.
- Add internal video codec(Intel's GPU)
- RealMedia File Parser improvement and video sync error modification
- File playback lagging bug modification
- Fixed M2TS Source Filter error.
- Fixed multi-channel audio noise bug error.
- Changed Internal Video Decoder for GUI Preference setting