After Neowin posted a story about Kotaku taking pictures from Prince17's blog, cropping them, and posting them as part of their gaming stories, and the story made it to Digg's front page, the gaming news site responded. Prince17 sent an e-mail to Managing Editor Brian Crecente and the man did not ignore him. Kotaku is paying Prince17 $200 for his two pictures and has apologized for not giving him any credit: "Just so you know, we always go to great lengths to fairly credit people, so this wasn’t something that happened maliciously." To all those scrutinizing Prince 17 for complaining, remember that no matter how small unethical or illegal an incident is, justice still needs to be sought. Well done Kotaku!
- Windows 10 Windows To Go USB in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Saudi Arabia says it won't rule out building nuclear weapons in Real World Issues
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Evolution GUI Arch installer in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- GNU / Linux April 2015 Desktops in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- elementary OS Freya released in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.