After Neowin posted a story about Kotaku taking pictures from Prince17's blog, cropping them, and posting them as part of their gaming stories, and the story made it to Digg's front page, the gaming news site responded. Prince17 sent an e-mail to Managing Editor Brian Crecente and the man did not ignore him. Kotaku is paying Prince17 $200 for his two pictures and has apologized for not giving him any credit: "Just so you know, we always go to great lengths to fairly credit people, so this wasn’t something that happened maliciously." To all those scrutinizing Prince 17 for complaining, remember that no matter how small unethical or illegal an incident is, justice still needs to be sought. Well done Kotaku!
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection: April 2015 in Sony Console
- Firefox 64bit? in Software Discussion & Support
- Very high latency to router: game server in Internet, Network & Security
- Windows 10 10097, all new UI unveiled in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Arrest of Marquita McCall - Graphic Video in Real World Issues
- Half Life 3 in Gamers' Hangout
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Happy Birthday Marcel! (Redmak) in Site Announcements
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.