Q Entertainment and Microsoft brought Lumines to Xbox Live today, named "Lumines Live!". The arcade game weighs in at 50MB, but those who haven't tried it yet should definitely do so. Lumines is a puzzle game based on sound and light patterns, which wsas originally released in December 2004 in Japan. A year later and the developers confirmed that it sold over one million copies.
- Windows 10 will be completed this week in Front Page News
- Hello Everybody! My name is Cross in Introduce Yourself
- MCSA/MCSE exam advi in Server Support
- Technically, Windows 10 is free for anyone and a little bit annoying! in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- High system memory/ possible memory leak in Build 10162 in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- NBC Cuts Business Ties with Donald Trump Over Immigration Remarks in Domestic Politics
- Odd xb1 video playing problem in Microsoft Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.