Q Entertainment and Microsoft brought Lumines to Xbox Live today, named "Lumines Live!". The arcade game weighs in at 50MB, but those who haven't tried it yet should definitely do so. Lumines is a puzzle game based on sound and light patterns, which wsas originally released in December 2004 in Japan. A year later and the developers confirmed that it sold over one million copies.
- Your PFSense Hardware in Hardware Hangout
- Bloodborne in Sony Console
- Saudi Arabia says it won't rule out building nuclear weapons in Real World Issues
- How do People Believe this Stuff? in It's a Conspiracy!
- What's the difference between these monitors? in Hardware Hangout
- Russia announces plan to build new space station with NASA in Science Discussion & News
- Spotify app launches on PS3 & PS4, exclusive to PlayStation for "foreseeable future" in Sony Console
- Six surprising facts about who's winning the operating system and browser wars in the U.S. in Back Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.