Q Entertainment and Microsoft brought Lumines to Xbox Live today, named "Lumines Live!". The arcade game weighs in at 50MB, but those who haven't tried it yet should definitely do so. Lumines is a puzzle game based on sound and light patterns, which wsas originally released in December 2004 in Japan. A year later and the developers confirmed that it sold over one million copies.
- Neowin Members Digital Gallery 2015 in Digital Camera Lab
- Hundreds attend funeral of Copenhagen gunman in Real World News
- How is this build? in Hardware Hangout
- Visual Studio VS Web Expressions vs Dreamweaver in Web Design / Programming
- Life 'not as we know it' possible on Saturn's moon Titan in Science Discussion & News
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- Start Menu Concept in Microsoft Beta
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.