Q Entertainment and Microsoft brought Lumines to Xbox Live today, named "Lumines Live!". The arcade game weighs in at 50MB, but those who haven't tried it yet should definitely do so. Lumines is a puzzle game based on sound and light patterns, which wsas originally released in December 2004 in Japan. A year later and the developers confirmed that it sold over one million copies.
- Gaming PCs are using an insane amount of power, new study claims in Front Page News
- Boeing CST-100 spacecraft updates in Science Discussion News
- Acronyms.... in Jokes Funny Stuff
- Mozilla Firefox for iOS public preview now available - but only in New Zealand in Front Page News
- 10532 now fails to install, does win10 update process ever work? in Microsoft Insider Previews
- Apple Laptop for Development in Apple Mac Support
- Crackdown 3 and the Power of the Cloud in Microsoft Console Xbox
- Microsoft reportedly considering multi-billion dollar redevelopment of its Redmond campus in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.