Q Entertainment and Microsoft brought Lumines to Xbox Live today, named "Lumines Live!". The arcade game weighs in at 50MB, but those who haven't tried it yet should definitely do so. Lumines is a puzzle game based on sound and light patterns, which wsas originally released in December 2004 in Japan. A year later and the developers confirmed that it sold over one million copies.
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- Debian GNU/Linux 8.0 'Jessie' released in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Lollipop messed Up! in Android
- Meet Vivaldi Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Rollback 10061 to 10049 (can't access settings) in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- ASUS X99 Deluxe U3.1 Issues in Hardware Hangout
- Mortal Kombat X: Goro is back! (trailer) in Gamers' Hangout
- What are you listening to? (2015 Edition) in Wall of Sound
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.