Q Entertainment and Microsoft brought Lumines to Xbox Live today, named "Lumines Live!". The arcade game weighs in at 50MB, but those who haven't tried it yet should definitely do so. Lumines is a puzzle game based on sound and light patterns, which wsas originally released in December 2004 in Japan. A year later and the developers confirmed that it sold over one million copies.
- Where Are All the Hacked Pics of Men? in Real World Issues
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Can you help? JS tool-tip stuck in "hidden overflow" from CSS in Web Design / Programming
- Windows Store no longer working in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Bought a 4K Monitor! in Hardware Hangout
- FBI produces 'news' radio program... in Domestic Politics
- Tax policy: Burger King in Talks to Buy Canadian Chain Tim Hortons in Domestic Politics
- Neowin's Minecraft Server in Computer Gaming
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.