Q Entertainment and Microsoft brought Lumines to Xbox Live today, named "Lumines Live!". The arcade game weighs in at 50MB, but those who haven't tried it yet should definitely do so. Lumines is a puzzle game based on sound and light patterns, which wsas originally released in December 2004 in Japan. A year later and the developers confirmed that it sold over one million copies.
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Impressive device, affordable price in Front Page News
- I'm Finally Ditching Windows Phone for Android in Android
- Will a Planetary Alignment Cause a 9.8 Earthquake ? in General Discussion
- GI.biz: Oculus' high PC specs are Sony's chance to shine in Sony Console
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Senior DHS Official Charged With Assaulting Juvenile Remains in Key Position in Real World Issues
- McCain Urges Military Strikes Against FIFA in Jokes & Funny Stuff
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.