Apple has just pushed an update for Mac OS X Snow Leopard. The updated version, v10.6.5, brings a number of bug fixes, stability improvements, compatibility and security updates for Mac.
The free update available to all Mac OS X Snow Leopard users brings a big list of fixes including HP printer support and AirPort Extreme, OpenType font updates, better Bluetooth support with some devices, Safari 5 improvements, SSL support for iDisk and many more.
General fixes and improvements
- Improves reliability with Microsoft Exchange servers.
- Addresses performance of some image-processing operations in iPhoto and Aperture.
- Addresses stability and performance of graphics applications and games.
- Resolves a delay between print jobs.
- Addresses a printing issue for some HP printers connected to an AirPort Extreme.
- Resolves an issue when dragging contacts from Address Book to iCal.
- Addresses an issue in which dragging an item from a stack causes the Dock to not automatically hide.
- Resolves an issue in which Wikipedia information may not display correctly in Dictionary.
- Improves performance of MainStage on certain Macs.
- Resolves spacing issues with OpenType fonts.
- Improves reliability with some Bluetooth braille displays.
- Resolves a VoiceOver issue when browsing some websites with Safari 5.
For the full list of improvements and updates, visit the Apple Support page for Mac OS X v10.6.5.