Media Player Classic - Home Cinema is a free audio and video player for Windows. Media Player Classic - Home Cinema project is based on the original "Media Player Classic" SourceForge project created by Gabest. After the original author stopped working on it the new versions came under the new project called Media Player Classic - Home Cinema also hosted at SourceForge.net. The player supports all common video, audio and image file formats available as well as video playback (click here for all features).
There are 2 versions of MPC-HC available for download: the official one, developed by Casimir666 and the version compiled by XvidVideo (BE Mod - Black Edition Mod), which is usualy newer because they use the latest SVN (the most up-to-date version of the code).
Changes in Media Player Classic - Home Cinema 22.214.171.12447:
- Change : update ffmpeg, remove old AMR decoder and use latest.;
- Change : some code cleanup;
- Fix : debug build crash;
- Change : Add info in MediaType about AMR codec;
- embed the manifest files directly via the rc files;
- remaked "Select shaders..." dialog (thanks to judelaw);
- Fix : MPEGSplitter, when switch tracks - do not switch the other tracks, if it related to the new program;
- Change : comment some ASSERT() for the easy debugging;
- update buildmingwlibs.sh (/tags/v1.0.2);
- Change : modify patch for MinGW64 to compile libmingwex.a with GCC 4.6.x
- fixed a typo in the buildmingwlibs.sh;
- Fix : issue with black screen on Haali render at file open, thanks to judelaw;
- Fix : MPEGSplitter, incorrect parse video stream on old QuickTime MPEG4 files;
- Change : modify event on Mouse DBLClick;
- Fix : Cursor does not hide when he does not need to hide with multi-monitor configuration - patch by judelaw.
- See full changelog here.