MediaInfo supplies technical and tag information about a video or audio file. It provides general information for multimedia files like: title, author, director, album, track number, date, duration, etc. It also provides more specific information for audio files such as: codec, aspect, fps, bitrate and more, and information for video files such as: codec, sample rate, channels, language, bitrate and more. This information can be exported as text, CSV or HTML.
- Any countries that Tax Churches? in Real World Issues
- 100049.... any point...? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- SteelSeries are selling a "Pro Gaming Suit" onesie in Gamers' Hangout
- Bloodborne in Sony Console
- 60-65" HDTV suggestions in Home Theatre Discussion
- Official Climate Change/Global Warming Thread in Real World Issues
- Microsoft's Type cover for the Surface 3 has an updated keyboard, new colors in Front Page News
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.