MediaInfo supplies technical and tag information about a video or audio file. It provides general information for multimedia files like: title, author, director, album, track number, date, duration, etc. It also provides more specific information for audio files such as: codec, aspect, fps, bitrate and more, and information for video files such as: codec, sample rate, channels, language, bitrate and more. This information can be exported as text, CSV or HTML.
- Best Windows Phone? in Windows Phone
- Meet the browser: Firefox Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Windows 10 10159 Lost Activation? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Kraft Foods to merge with ketchup maker Heinz in Real World News
- Help me keep my 10" Win 8.1 Tablet in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- W10 Build 10061 Cannot connect to network share in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- New Mac owner in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
- Best paid windows store media player app in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.