MediaInfo supplies technical and tag information about a video or audio file. It provides general information for multimedia files like: title, author, director, album, track number, date, duration, etc. It also provides more specific information for audio files such as: codec, aspect, fps, bitrate and more, and information for video files such as: codec, sample rate, channels, language, bitrate and more. This information can be exported as text, CSV or HTML.
- Pray vs Doctor to save your life in Poll Station
- The unsolvable computer problem...? in Hardware Hangout
- Helped friend apply for a job, he was asked "Equality" questions in General Discussion
- Official Religion Thread III in Real World Issues
- Official: Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender Issues in Real World Issues
- WP Driving Mode for Android? in Android
- Yet again, Microsoft is offering up to $150 off the Surface Pro 3, plus a free sleeve in Front Page News
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.