MediaInfo supplies technical and tag information about a video or audio file. It provides general information for multimedia files like: title, author, director, album, track number, date, duration, etc. It also provides more specific information for audio files such as: codec, aspect, fps, bitrate and more, and information for video files such as: codec, sample rate, channels, language, bitrate and more. This information can be exported as text, CSV or HTML.
- MYSQL INSERT JOIN? in Web Design / Programming
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- EBOLA Outbreak in It's a Conspiracy!
- Issue with SLI bridge? in Hardware Hangout
- New theme crash in Safari on iPad in Site & Forum Issues
- Satya Nadella talks Cloud and Women's rights in the workplace in new interviews in Front Page News
- WinRAR 5.20 Beta 2 in Front Page News
- Control Panel or PC Settings? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support