MediaInfo supplies technical and tag information about a video or audio file. It provides general information for multimedia files like: title, author, director, album, track number, date, duration, etc. It also provides more specific information for audio files such as: codec, aspect, fps, bitrate and more, and information for video files such as: codec, sample rate, channels, language, bitrate and more. This information can be exported as text, CSV or HTML.
- Android Wear possibly coming to iOS? in iPhone/iOS
- Apple Watch starting to win design awards in Back Page News
- Official Religion Thread III in Real World Issues
- Democrats Plan To Win Elections With Illegal Alien Votes in It's a Conspiracy!
- Is Microsoft ignoring the desktop again? in Microsoft Beta
- Neowin.net Minecraft Server in Computer Gaming
- Your thoughts on VR headsets? in Gamers' Hangout
- Gigantic Black Hole Discovered From the Dawn of Time in Science Discussion & News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.