Because this year, Daylight Savings Time starts three weeks earlier than normal, on March 11th, 2007, and it is ending one week later than usual, on November 4th, all software on your computer needs appropriate updates in order to have the correct time. Windows users with Automatic Updates configured for Windows Update already have the necessary update to ensure the date and time change is made correctly. There are, however, various other Microsoft programs that need to be updated as well. If you have noticed that one of your programs is not up to date, follow the links below to download the appropriate update.
- Seagate harddrive in Hardware Hangout
- Background Clipboard Manager in Software Discussion & Support
- Journalistic Integrity in the gaming press is shot in It's a Conspiracy!
- Hot Shots Golf (Everybody's Golf) Heading To PlayStation 4 in Sony Console
- Windows 9 and Windows 365 expected to See The Light Of Day in Microsoft Beta
- Persona 5 announced for PS3 and PS4, Coming 2015 in Sony Console
- Can't install Windows 8.1 on slow connection in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Bloodborne (From Software / Sony Japan Studio, PS4) in Sony Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.