Because this year, Daylight Savings Time starts three weeks earlier than normal, on March 11th, 2007, and it is ending one week later than usual, on November 4th, all software on your computer needs appropriate updates in order to have the correct time. Windows users with Automatic Updates configured for Windows Update already have the necessary update to ensure the date and time change is made correctly. There are, however, various other Microsoft programs that need to be updated as well. If you have noticed that one of your programs is not up to date, follow the links below to download the appropriate update.
- Falcon 9 / Dragon CRS-6 ISS resupply in Science Discussion & News
- Melding of Modern Day Technologies/Modern spirit/God etc. in Real World Issues
- Marvel's 'Daredevil' becomes the second most pirated TV show on the internet in Front Page News
- Saudi Arabia says it won't rule out building nuclear weapons in Real World Issues
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Another bad ad in Site & Forum Issues
- Latest Nvidia GPU driver comes with support for linux kernel 4.0! in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Win7 missing details and icons in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.