Because this year, Daylight Savings Time starts three weeks earlier than normal, on March 11th, 2007, and it is ending one week later than usual, on November 4th, all software on your computer needs appropriate updates in order to have the correct time. Windows users with Automatic Updates configured for Windows Update already have the necessary update to ensure the date and time change is made correctly. There are, however, various other Microsoft programs that need to be updated as well. If you have noticed that one of your programs is not up to date, follow the links below to download the appropriate update.
- Server Admins: What does it take to be one? in General Discussion
- App Store opens on Home Page in Site & Forum Issues
- NASA Orion crew exploration vehicle (updates) in Science Discussion & News
- Words that are spelled the same, but have different meanings in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- How do I convert .FLA to .SWF with actionscript 3 code intact? in Software Discussion & Support
- iFixit tears down the Apple Watch; reveals tiny battery and nearly impossible repair in Front Page News
- Do You Have a Strap On.... Your Camera? in Digital Camera Lab
- AnyDesk 1.3.1 Beta in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.