Because this year, Daylight Savings Time starts three weeks earlier than normal, on March 11th, 2007, and it is ending one week later than usual, on November 4th, all software on your computer needs appropriate updates in order to have the correct time. Windows users with Automatic Updates configured for Windows Update already have the necessary update to ensure the date and time change is made correctly. There are, however, various other Microsoft programs that need to be updated as well. If you have noticed that one of your programs is not up to date, follow the links below to download the appropriate update.
- Firefox 64bit? in Software Discussion & Support
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection: April 2015 in Sony Console
- Very high latency to router: game server in Internet, Network & Security
- Windows 10 10097, all new UI unveiled in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Arrest of Marquita McCall - Graphic Video in Real World Issues
- Half Life 3 in Gamers' Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.