Because this year, Daylight Savings Time starts three weeks earlier than normal, on March 11th, 2007, and it is ending one week later than usual, on November 4th, all software on your computer needs appropriate updates in order to have the correct time. Windows users with Automatic Updates configured for Windows Update already have the necessary update to ensure the date and time change is made correctly. There are, however, various other Microsoft programs that need to be updated as well. If you have noticed that one of your programs is not up to date, follow the links below to download the appropriate update.
- Louisiana won't Recognize Same-Sex Marriages in Real World News
- opinion on an ssd... in Hardware Hangout
- the last updated for w7 mess up my PC , can you help me please? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Xbox's Gamescom press conference set for Aug. 4 in Front Page News
- E3 2015 Sony Press Conference Discussion in Sony Console
- Man in wheelchair Robs bank in New York in Real World News
- Family Van recommendations in The Neobahn
- want to attempt a hackintosh in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.