Because this year, Daylight Savings Time starts three weeks earlier than normal, on March 11th, 2007, and it is ending one week later than usual, on November 4th, all software on your computer needs appropriate updates in order to have the correct time. Windows users with Automatic Updates configured for Windows Update already have the necessary update to ensure the date and time change is made correctly. There are, however, various other Microsoft programs that need to be updated as well. If you have noticed that one of your programs is not up to date, follow the links below to download the appropriate update.
- Notifications useless on mobile in Site & Forum Issues
- Saudi Arabia says it won't rule out building nuclear weapons in Real World Issues
- 7 Days: A week of Windows updates, Instagram indifference, Apple fashion tips and Office porn in Front Page News
- How did you find Neowin? in Introduce Yourself
- Bloodborne in Sony Console
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Gmail Ads in Internet, Network & Security
- 15% boost from DX12? in Microsoft Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.