Because this year, Daylight Savings Time starts three weeks earlier than normal, on March 11th, 2007, and it is ending one week later than usual, on November 4th, all software on your computer needs appropriate updates in order to have the correct time. Windows users with Automatic Updates configured for Windows Update already have the necessary update to ensure the date and time change is made correctly. There are, however, various other Microsoft programs that need to be updated as well. If you have noticed that one of your programs is not up to date, follow the links below to download the appropriate update.
- Welcome to Neowin Forums on 4.1! in Site Forum Issues
- Posting New Topic error in Site Forum Issues
- University Students Comforted with Counseling after Seeing Confederate Flag on Laptop in Real World Issues
- Turkish F-16 shoots down Russian fighter jet near Syria border in Real World Issues
- Amazon offering one year of unlimited Cloud Drive storage for $5 in Front Page News
- Got my PS4 today in Sony Console
- Lumia 950XL: A first look at Microsoft's Windows 10 Mobile 5.7-inch flagship in Front Page News
- Cancel the Debate! CNN Caught Selectively-Editing Trump's 'Muslim' Comments in Domestic Politics
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.