Because this year, Daylight Savings Time starts three weeks earlier than normal, on March 11th, 2007, and it is ending one week later than usual, on November 4th, all software on your computer needs appropriate updates in order to have the correct time. Windows users with Automatic Updates configured for Windows Update already have the necessary update to ensure the date and time change is made correctly. There are, however, various other Microsoft programs that need to be updated as well. If you have noticed that one of your programs is not up to date, follow the links below to download the appropriate update.
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- MDB FILE CORRUPTED in Web Design / Programming
- Nintendo makes first operating profit in four years in Nintendo Console
- I'll do anything in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Meet the browser: Microsoft Edge Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- May 2015 Desktops in General Discussion
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.