Because this year, Daylight Savings Time starts three weeks earlier than normal, on March 11th, 2007, and it is ending one week later than usual, on November 4th, all software on your computer needs appropriate updates in order to have the correct time. Windows users with Automatic Updates configured for Windows Update already have the necessary update to ensure the date and time change is made correctly. There are, however, various other Microsoft programs that need to be updated as well. If you have noticed that one of your programs is not up to date, follow the links below to download the appropriate update.
- Screenshots of Windows 10 Mobile build 10534 leak with new connectivity settings in tow in Front Page News
- What are you listening to? (2015 Edition) in Wall Of Sound
- Will Office 365 be updated the day Office 2016 is released? in Software Discussion Support
- Microsoft's Lumia flagships might be coming to AT&T and T-Mobile as exclusives in the U.S. in Front Page News
- Discuss: One month on, what do you think of Windows 10 so far? in Front Page News
- Apple Laptop for Development in Apple Mac Support
- Whistleblowers Band Together To Sue FBI, NSA And DOJ For Malicious Prosecution, Civil Liberties Violations in Domestic Politics
- Ubuntu Privacy Issues Eerily Similar To Windows 10 in Back Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.