Because this year, Daylight Savings Time starts three weeks earlier than normal, on March 11th, 2007, and it is ending one week later than usual, on November 4th, all software on your computer needs appropriate updates in order to have the correct time. Windows users with Automatic Updates configured for Windows Update already have the necessary update to ensure the date and time change is made correctly. There are, however, various other Microsoft programs that need to be updated as well. If you have noticed that one of your programs is not up to date, follow the links below to download the appropriate update.
- The white bird on Angry Birds winds me up in Gamers' Hangout
- Printer only prints sometimes in Software Discussion & Support
- What's that message at the top of the forums? We're upgrading in Site Announcements
- Xbox Games with Gold: August 2014 in Microsoft Console
- My concept for the Neowin with Flat design in General Discussion
- Feedback on new design in Site & Forum Issues
- Nato plans east European bases to counter Russian threat in Real World Issues
- Apple sends out invites for September 9 event, iWatch and iPhones expected in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.