Because this year, Daylight Savings Time starts three weeks earlier than normal, on March 11th, 2007, and it is ending one week later than usual, on November 4th, all software on your computer needs appropriate updates in order to have the correct time. Windows users with Automatic Updates configured for Windows Update already have the necessary update to ensure the date and time change is made correctly. There are, however, various other Microsoft programs that need to be updated as well. If you have noticed that one of your programs is not up to date, follow the links below to download the appropriate update.
- Technically, Windows 10 is free for anyone and a little bit annoying! in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Louisiana won't Recognize Same-Sex Marriages in Real World News
- Amazon announces Prime Day with more deals than Black Friday on July 15th in Front Page News
- Done with Facebook in General Discussion
- Official: Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender Issues in Real World Issues
- High system memory/ possible memory leak in Build 10162 in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Internal Network Security in Internet, Network & Security
- TechSpot: Microsoft Surface 3 Review in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.