Because this year, Daylight Savings Time starts three weeks earlier than normal, on March 11th, 2007, and it is ending one week later than usual, on November 4th, all software on your computer needs appropriate updates in order to have the correct time. Windows users with Automatic Updates configured for Windows Update already have the necessary update to ensure the date and time change is made correctly. There are, however, various other Microsoft programs that need to be updated as well. If you have noticed that one of your programs is not up to date, follow the links below to download the appropriate update.
- "Star Trek" fans told to stop 'Spocking' Canadian $5 bill in Real World News
- Apple Watch starting to win design awards in Back Page News
- Port Forwarding Server with interface to choose from multiple destinations in Internet, Network & Security
- Project Morpheus 4 Hour Event at GDC in Sony Console
- Democrats Plan To Win Elections With Illegal Alien Votes in It's a Conspiracy!
- Need a few users to test VPN Server in General Discussion
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta
- What are you listening to? (2015 Edition) in Wall of Sound
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.