Because this year, Daylight Savings Time starts three weeks earlier than normal, on March 11th, 2007, and it is ending one week later than usual, on November 4th, all software on your computer needs appropriate updates in order to have the correct time. Windows users with Automatic Updates configured for Windows Update already have the necessary update to ensure the date and time change is made correctly. There are, however, various other Microsoft programs that need to be updated as well. If you have noticed that one of your programs is not up to date, follow the links below to download the appropriate update.
- Does resolution really matter? in Gamers' Hangout
- Im after a font in OS Customization, Tips and Tweaks
- Best current forum software? in Web Design / Programming
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Post the health of your most abused SSD drive. in Hardware Hangout
- The MMA Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Hundreds attend funeral of Copenhagen gunman in Real World News
- The Windows Phone Store is currently facing some search-related issues in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.