Because this year, Daylight Savings Time starts three weeks earlier than normal, on March 11th, 2007, and it is ending one week later than usual, on November 4th, all software on your computer needs appropriate updates in order to have the correct time. Windows users with Automatic Updates configured for Windows Update already have the necessary update to ensure the date and time change is made correctly. There are, however, various other Microsoft programs that need to be updated as well. If you have noticed that one of your programs is not up to date, follow the links below to download the appropriate update.
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Firefox to scan a user's browsing history to suggest advertising websites in Front Page News
- Memory Error After Installing "Optional" Updates in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Today marks the 25th anniversary of Windows 3.0 in Front Page News
- Is there anything Windows 10 does better? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Nintendo kills off the basic Wii U in Japan in Nintendo Console
- How much would you pay for the "Surface Mini" ? in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- Halo Online in Computer Gaming
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.