Amazon.com and Microsoft have announced the 1,000 HD DVD Indies Project: an effort to make it easier for independent filmmakers to produce and distribute movies in high-definition. Amazon's CustomFlix unit plans to bring as many as 1,000 feature-length indie films to Amazon customers using its CustomFlix DVD On Demand technology. The technology allows for the production and shipment of DVDs as soon as they are ordered online, cutting down costly inventory requirements, Amazon said. The DVDs will be formatted in Microsoft's VC-1 video codec format.
- Tell me why you think Firefox is better. in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Inpaint 6.2 in Front Page News
- Fable Legends may be free to play... in Microsoft Console
- Question about switches and routers in Internet, Network & Security
- Two-father babies possible in just two years, scientists say in Science Discussion & News
- The YotaPhone 2 is probably the most interesting phone since the iPhone 3G - Review in Front Page News
- VB 2013 Shortcut Keys code in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
- GT6 B-Spec Mode Revealed in New Game Screenshots in Sony Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.