Amazon.com and Microsoft have announced the 1,000 HD DVD Indies Project: an effort to make it easier for independent filmmakers to produce and distribute movies in high-definition. Amazon's CustomFlix unit plans to bring as many as 1,000 feature-length indie films to Amazon customers using its CustomFlix DVD On Demand technology. The technology allows for the production and shipment of DVDs as soon as they are ordered online, cutting down costly inventory requirements, Amazon said. The DVDs will be formatted in Microsoft's VC-1 video codec format.
- The problem with the opening of certain sites? in Internet, Network & Security
- Networking issues ESX 5.5 in Virtualization & Cloud Services
- Anti-Islam film ban lifted for Google in Real World Issues
- Belgian court to decide whether Skype is a telecoms operator in Front Page News
- New Coupon Website Design! Opinions please! in Web Design / Programming
- Marco Rubio Announces 2016 Presidential Bid in Domestic Politics
- Samsung's Tizen OS shows potential with Z1's stellar growth in Bangladesh in Front Page News
- Netbeans Reset Button in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.