Amazon.com and Microsoft have announced the 1,000 HD DVD Indies Project: an effort to make it easier for independent filmmakers to produce and distribute movies in high-definition. Amazon's CustomFlix unit plans to bring as many as 1,000 feature-length indie films to Amazon customers using its CustomFlix DVD On Demand technology. The technology allows for the production and shipment of DVDs as soon as they are ordered online, cutting down costly inventory requirements, Amazon said. The DVDs will be formatted in Microsoft's VC-1 video codec format.
- Northrop Balks at Agency’s Request To Interview JWST Workers in Science Discussion & News
- exchange public facing server question in Server Support
- HELP! Internal D drive wiped after upgrading to Win 10! in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Bloodborne in Sony Console
- Why have they split Control Panel and Settings? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Meet Firefox Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- They Ran My Little Girl to Death in Real World News
- What game is this? in Gamers' Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.