Amazon.com and Microsoft have announced the 1,000 HD DVD Indies Project: an effort to make it easier for independent filmmakers to produce and distribute movies in high-definition. Amazon's CustomFlix unit plans to bring as many as 1,000 feature-length indie films to Amazon customers using its CustomFlix DVD On Demand technology. The technology allows for the production and shipment of DVDs as soon as they are ordered online, cutting down costly inventory requirements, Amazon said. The DVDs will be formatted in Microsoft's VC-1 video codec format.
- Surface Pro 4 excites but leaves room for improvement in Front Page News
- Fell in love with technology at 13, Now Im living my dream at 27 making 6 figures as a High School Drop out. in Milestones And Achievements
- Watters' World Questions Muslims in Dearborn, Michigan: 'Which Way's Mecca?' in Domestic Politics
- Beware if upgrading Ubuntu 14.04 to 15.10! in Linux Unix Support
- 6.3 Million Total Thread views. in Milestones And Achievements
- London woman charged after alleged #killallwhitemen tweet in Real World News
- Microsoft Continues Android patent attacks in Back Page News
- Hands-on with the Microsoft Lumia 950, Lumia 950 XL, Lumia 550 and Continuum Display Dock in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.