Amazon.com and Microsoft have announced the 1,000 HD DVD Indies Project: an effort to make it easier for independent filmmakers to produce and distribute movies in high-definition. Amazon's CustomFlix unit plans to bring as many as 1,000 feature-length indie films to Amazon customers using its CustomFlix DVD On Demand technology. The technology allows for the production and shipment of DVDs as soon as they are ordered online, cutting down costly inventory requirements, Amazon said. The DVDs will be formatted in Microsoft's VC-1 video codec format.
- IPB4 upgrade announcement in site forum issues
- Zidoo's 'X1' is a $59 Android media box that touts its 4K prowess in front page news
- Windows 10 - Xbox app icon changed? in microsoft windows discussion support
- [UK] Can someone post an image of a Linx tablet charger? in hardware hangout
- Remote desktop not working in Windows 10? in microsoft windows discussion support
- Windows 10 is a great upgrade, but it isn't quite there yet in front page news
- Scammers capitalise on Windows 10's popularity in latest ploy in front page news
- Bad harddrive or something else? in hardware hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.