Amazon.com and Microsoft have announced the 1,000 HD DVD Indies Project: an effort to make it easier for independent filmmakers to produce and distribute movies in high-definition. Amazon's CustomFlix unit plans to bring as many as 1,000 feature-length indie films to Amazon customers using its CustomFlix DVD On Demand technology. The technology allows for the production and shipment of DVDs as soon as they are ordered online, cutting down costly inventory requirements, Amazon said. The DVDs will be formatted in Microsoft's VC-1 video codec format.
- Man mocks alligators, jumps in water and is killed in Texas in Real World News
- Fallout 4 - Launching 10th November 2015 in Gamers' Hangout
- Louisiana won't Recognize Same-Sex Marriages in Real World News
- Help me keep my 10" Win 8.1 Tablet in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- Done with Facebook in General Discussion
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- What features Win10 is missing? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- 7 Days: A week of Microsoft's tough decisions, Xbox insights and BlackBerry's Android beau in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.