Last month, Cesar Menendez announced on his Zune Insider blog that the Zune 1.3 firmware update would be released on March 20, today. On the most recent blog entry, also marked March 20, there is no firmware update release. Instead of a download link, Mr. Menendez contacted Zune's release manager who replied: "I can't comment on the exact date just yet, but it will be soon, as it's in the final testing and processes to get released." Not only should you try to stick to the date you tell your customers about, but if you can't make the date, you should tell them beforehand, not on the day of. To make matters worse, the firmware update isn't all about new features. It is expected to fix problems users are having with purchased Zune Marketplace songs "skipping" at the start. There is no excuse for the Zune not correctly playing music from the Zune Marketplace. Especially if the product has been available for a few months now.
- remove the ads in latest version of utorrent for Mac in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
- uTorrent hopes to regain trust after BitCoin mining controversy in Back Page News
- Saudi Arabia says it won't rule out building nuclear weapons in Real World Issues
- Need help, can't update ipad 4, error 3014 :( in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
- Neowin.net Minecraft Server in Computer Gaming
- Share your known issues with Windows 10 for phones in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in Gamers' Hangout
- Discuss: Still on Windows 10 for phones? Share your known issues in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.