Last month, Cesar Menendez announced on his Zune Insider blog that the Zune 1.3 firmware update would be released on March 20, today. On the most recent blog entry, also marked March 20, there is no firmware update release. Instead of a download link, Mr. Menendez contacted Zune's release manager who replied: "I can't comment on the exact date just yet, but it will be soon, as it's in the final testing and processes to get released." Not only should you try to stick to the date you tell your customers about, but if you can't make the date, you should tell them beforehand, not on the day of. To make matters worse, the firmware update isn't all about new features. It is expected to fix problems users are having with purchased Zune Marketplace songs "skipping" at the start. There is no excuse for the Zune not correctly playing music from the Zune Marketplace. Especially if the product has been available for a few months now.
- Juan Pablo Montoya wins 2015 Indianapolis 500 for Penske in The Sporting Arena
- are you afraid to die? in General Discussion
- Windows Update "CMCC Composite ADB Interface" in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- White Cop Acquitted of Killing 2 Unarmed Black People in Real World News
- News From the Old Country in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in Gamers' Hangout
- Firefox beats Chrome as fastest browser in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Surface Pro 3 May Firmware in Hardware Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.