Last month, Cesar Menendez announced on his Zune Insider blog that the Zune 1.3 firmware update would be released on March 20, today. On the most recent blog entry, also marked March 20, there is no firmware update release. Instead of a download link, Mr. Menendez contacted Zune's release manager who replied: "I can't comment on the exact date just yet, but it will be soon, as it's in the final testing and processes to get released." Not only should you try to stick to the date you tell your customers about, but if you can't make the date, you should tell them beforehand, not on the day of. To make matters worse, the firmware update isn't all about new features. It is expected to fix problems users are having with purchased Zune Marketplace songs "skipping" at the start. There is no excuse for the Zune not correctly playing music from the Zune Marketplace. Especially if the product has been available for a few months now.
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Louisiana won't Recognize Same-Sex Marriages in Real World News
- Opensuse 13.2 question (please bear with me) in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- HDD issues in Hardware Hangout
- Hook-nosed people are evil in It's a Conspiracy!
- Found fossil skull, no idea what it is? in General Discussion
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- GPU Hierarchy Chart - June 2015 (w/ UK prices) in Hardware Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.