Last month, Cesar Menendez announced on his Zune Insider blog that the Zune 1.3 firmware update would be released on March 20, today. On the most recent blog entry, also marked March 20, there is no firmware update release. Instead of a download link, Mr. Menendez contacted Zune's release manager who replied: "I can't comment on the exact date just yet, but it will be soon, as it's in the final testing and processes to get released." Not only should you try to stick to the date you tell your customers about, but if you can't make the date, you should tell them beforehand, not on the day of. To make matters worse, the firmware update isn't all about new features. It is expected to fix problems users are having with purchased Zune Marketplace songs "skipping" at the start. There is no excuse for the Zune not correctly playing music from the Zune Marketplace. Especially if the product has been available for a few months now.
- Windows 7 has the same 'keylogger' (in error reports) functionality as windows 10 in microsoft windows discussion support
- Whats your biggest Windows 10 bugbears? in microsoft windows discussion support
- Windows 10: You can't disable reporting errors back to microsoft and where's network config options for setup? in microsoft windows discussion support
- Microsoft's affiliate program now supports Windows Store content in front page news
- The Redmond Report: EP 4 - Windows 10 gets hit by lightning in front page news
- Can't get new RAM to run higher than 1600MHz in hardware hangout
- You Might (One Day) Be Able To Stream PC Games To An Xbox One in microsoft console xbox
- August 2015 Desktops in general discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.