Last month, Cesar Menendez announced on his Zune Insider blog that the Zune 1.3 firmware update would be released on March 20, today. On the most recent blog entry, also marked March 20, there is no firmware update release. Instead of a download link, Mr. Menendez contacted Zune's release manager who replied: "I can't comment on the exact date just yet, but it will be soon, as it's in the final testing and processes to get released." Not only should you try to stick to the date you tell your customers about, but if you can't make the date, you should tell them beforehand, not on the day of. To make matters worse, the firmware update isn't all about new features. It is expected to fix problems users are having with purchased Zune Marketplace songs "skipping" at the start. There is no excuse for the Zune not correctly playing music from the Zune Marketplace. Especially if the product has been available for a few months now.
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Windows XP nostalgia in General Discussion
- Psexec prob with XP in Internet, Network & Security
- Microsoft's Lumia 530 will soon be available for just $29 off-contract in Australia in Front Page News
- Any countries that Tax Churches? in Real World Issues
- IRC security in Site & Forum Issues
- Windows won't install to SSD (SATA HDD is fine) on 8-year-old laptop in Hardware Hangout
- HELP! Internal D drive wiped after upgrading to Win 10! in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.