Microsoft launched a page that clearly explains how to upgrade your existing system in-place from a legacy Windows OS to any Windows Vista version; or, in the case of certain systems, whether you'll need to perform a completely clean installation. Certain legacy OS' require a full system installation while others will allow for an in-place upgrade. Depending on where you're coming from and where you're going, you should determine which scenario applies to you.
- UK Kent Earthquake in Real World Issues
- DX 12 combined video cards Nvidia and AMD on same board? supported? in Hardware Hangout
- I need sonme help with Index settings in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Weird Problem, Stumped, DNS starts to fail after idle in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Destiny in Gamers' Hangout
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in Gamers' Hangout
- Car paint issue...maybe? in The Neobahn
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.