Microsoft launched a page that clearly explains how to upgrade your existing system in-place from a legacy Windows OS to any Windows Vista version; or, in the case of certain systems, whether you'll need to perform a completely clean installation. Certain legacy OS' require a full system installation while others will allow for an in-place upgrade. Depending on where you're coming from and where you're going, you should determine which scenario applies to you.
- Windows 10 is a great upgrade, but it isn't quite there yet in front page news
- Lumia 640 vs 640XL: your suggestion? in windows mobile
- StartIsBack++ 1.0 Windows 10 Start menu program released in front page news
- Windows 10 is said to be running on 67 million PCs already in front page news
- Edge + no extension support = failed. in microsoft windows discussion support
- I've upgraded 7 machines to Windows 10. How many have you? in microsoft windows discussion support
- Act of Aggression [ RTS | September Release ] in computer gaming
- Post Windows 10 grade issues /problems. in microsoft windows discussion support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.