Microsoft launched a page that clearly explains how to upgrade your existing system in-place from a legacy Windows OS to any Windows Vista version; or, in the case of certain systems, whether you'll need to perform a completely clean installation. Certain legacy OS' require a full system installation while others will allow for an in-place upgrade. Depending on where you're coming from and where you're going, you should determine which scenario applies to you.
- Windows Icon Changes in OS Customization, Tips and Tweaks
- App Store opens on Home Page in Site & Forum Issues
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- PSA for those interested in Android TV (Nexus Player etc) in Android
- Virgin Media 100Mb Nightmare in Internet, Network & Security
- ASUS X99 Deluxe U3.1 Issues in Hardware Hangout
- Hello :-D in Introduce Yourself
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.