Microsoft launched a page that clearly explains how to upgrade your existing system in-place from a legacy Windows OS to any Windows Vista version; or, in the case of certain systems, whether you'll need to perform a completely clean installation. Certain legacy OS' require a full system installation while others will allow for an in-place upgrade. Depending on where you're coming from and where you're going, you should determine which scenario applies to you.
- What does everyone think of the new Microsoft Edge? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- The Pecking Disorder: Social Justice Warriors Gone Wild in Real World Issues
- Meet the browser: Firefox Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Fallout 4 - Launching 10th November 2015 in Gamers' Hangout
- Done with Facebook in General Discussion
- Louisiana won't Recognize Same-Sex Marriages in Real World News
- Mac OS X Software List in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.