Microsoft launched a page that clearly explains how to upgrade your existing system in-place from a legacy Windows OS to any Windows Vista version; or, in the case of certain systems, whether you'll need to perform a completely clean installation. Certain legacy OS' require a full system installation while others will allow for an in-place upgrade. Depending on where you're coming from and where you're going, you should determine which scenario applies to you.
- If S6 fails then Flagship is dead for Android in Android
- Meet Firefox Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- SSD questions. in Hardware Hangout
- March 2015 Desktops in General Discussion
- Is Microsoft ignoring the desktop again? in Microsoft Beta
- Android Wear possibly coming to iOS? in iPhone/iOS
- Apple Watch starting to win design awards in Back Page News
- Official Religion Thread III in Real World Issues
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.