Microsoft launched a page that clearly explains how to upgrade your existing system in-place from a legacy Windows OS to any Windows Vista version; or, in the case of certain systems, whether you'll need to perform a completely clean installation. Certain legacy OS' require a full system installation while others will allow for an in-place upgrade. Depending on where you're coming from and where you're going, you should determine which scenario applies to you.
- "Surface 3" will have Intel Atom Cherry Trail and 4G LTE in Back Page News
- My New Turtle Bank! Isn't he cute!? in General Discussion
- Ex-CFO who slammed Chick-fil-A now on foodstamps in Real World News
- aftermarket accessories for accord v6 in The Neobahn
- The 10 Biggest OMG Moments on PlayStation in Sony Console
- LG 29UM65 Review in Reviews by Members for Members
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Upgrading thru all version of Windows......server and domain controller in Server Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.