The Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 is a highly compatible, in-place update to the .NET Framework 4. By using the .NET Framework 4.5 together with the C# or Visual Basic programming languages, you can write Windows Metro style apps. The .NET Framework 4.5 delivers better performance, reliability, and security.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows Vista SP2 (x86 and x64)
- Windows 7 SP1 (x86 and x64)
- Windows 8 (x86 and x64)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (x64)
- Windows Server 2008 SP2 (x64)
- Windows Server 2012 (x86 and x64)
- 32-bit (x86)
- 64-bit (x64)
- 1 GHz or faster processor
- 512 MB of RAM
- 850 MB of available hard disk space (x86)
- 2 GB of available hard disk space (x64)
- 350 MB of available hard disk space (language pack)
Thanks to torrentthief for the tip in our Forums.