Microsoft has officially opened the much anticipated and well overdue registration for the new @live.com email addresses. This minor update along with the rest of wave 2 of Microsoft's Windows Live Suite allows users to now fully take advantage of Windows Live. Microsoft should have opened registration to the @live.com acronym when the company first started Windows Live, but nonetheless this is a welcome change. The company now gives users a change and the ability to get away from the old "Hotmail" acronym and finally puts their email service in-line with the rest of the Windows Live Suite.
- Three Reasons Why Anti-Virus Alone is No Longer Enough in Back Page News
- How to get better coverage downstairs? in Internet Network Security
- Start10 - Why Couldn't Microsoft Make The Start Menu on Windows 10 Like This One? in Microsoft Windows Support
- A new render of Nokia's alleged C1 smartphone surface in Front Page News
- CyanogenMod releases first iteration of CM13, but you probably can't get it for your device in Front Page News
- Sony announces over 30 million PlayStation 4 sales in Front Page News
- An unofficial solution brings streaming of PlayStation 4 games to Windows PC in Front Page News
- Start10 v1.06 in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.