Microsoft has officially opened the much anticipated and well overdue registration for the new @live.com email addresses. This minor update along with the rest of wave 2 of Microsoft's Windows Live Suite allows users to now fully take advantage of Windows Live. Microsoft should have opened registration to the @live.com acronym when the company first started Windows Live, but nonetheless this is a welcome change. The company now gives users a change and the ability to get away from the old "Hotmail" acronym and finally puts their email service in-line with the rest of the Windows Live Suite.
- 12 Things you can do with an Egg in General Discussion
- How is Windows 10... even remotely close to being complete? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- NBC Cuts Business Ties with Donald Trump Over Immigration Remarks in Domestic Politics
- multiple website on wamp in Web Design / Programming
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Anticipating Windows 10 RTM - would It Be Build 10400 or Build 10800? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Formula 1 World Championship 2015 Season Discussion in The Sporting Arena
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.