Microsoft has officially opened the much anticipated and well overdue registration for the new @live.com email addresses. This minor update along with the rest of wave 2 of Microsoft's Windows Live Suite allows users to now fully take advantage of Windows Live. Microsoft should have opened registration to the @live.com acronym when the company first started Windows Live, but nonetheless this is a welcome change. The company now gives users a change and the ability to get away from the old "Hotmail" acronym and finally puts their email service in-line with the rest of the Windows Live Suite.
- Solar system is inside bubble ? in Science Discussion & News
- And i thought the wiring in my study was messy...... in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Muslim woman offended by restaurant Bacon ad in Real World News
- Gold mining ghost town on block for less than $1 million in Real World News
- Judge Effectively Decriminalizes Polygamy in Utah in Real World News
- Meet Firefox Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- A High-End (well, good) Bike - Options & Thoughts in General Discussion
- What Xbox One model do you own? in Microsoft Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.