Microsoft has officially opened the much anticipated and well overdue registration for the new @live.com email addresses. This minor update along with the rest of wave 2 of Microsoft's Windows Live Suite allows users to now fully take advantage of Windows Live. Microsoft should have opened registration to the @live.com acronym when the company first started Windows Live, but nonetheless this is a welcome change. The company now gives users a change and the ability to get away from the old "Hotmail" acronym and finally puts their email service in-line with the rest of the Windows Live Suite.
- Buying a router in Internet, Network & Security
- GNU / Linux September 2014 Desktops in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Feedback on new design in Site & Forum Issues
- Quote box font increased in Site Announcements
- Printer only prints sometimes in Software Discussion & Support
- snapshot-linux-1449 [x64] in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- My new Haswell-E build in Hardware Hangout
- Massive Epic Celebrity Nude Leak in Real World News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.