Microsoft has officially opened the much anticipated and well overdue registration for the new @live.com email addresses. This minor update along with the rest of wave 2 of Microsoft's Windows Live Suite allows users to now fully take advantage of Windows Live. Microsoft should have opened registration to the @live.com acronym when the company first started Windows Live, but nonetheless this is a welcome change. The company now gives users a change and the ability to get away from the old "Hotmail" acronym and finally puts their email service in-line with the rest of the Windows Live Suite.
- Saudi Arabia says it won't rule out building nuclear weapons in Real World Issues
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Another bad ad in Site & Forum Issues
- Latest Nvidia GPU driver comes with support for linux kernel 4.0! in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Win7 missing details and icons in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Should current fake worth company be illegal? in General Discussion
- I need to find a DLL, please see screen grab. in OS Customization, Tips and Tweaks
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.