Microsoft has officially opened the much anticipated and well overdue registration for the new @live.com email addresses. This minor update along with the rest of wave 2 of Microsoft's Windows Live Suite allows users to now fully take advantage of Windows Live. Microsoft should have opened registration to the @live.com acronym when the company first started Windows Live, but nonetheless this is a welcome change. The company now gives users a change and the ability to get away from the old "Hotmail" acronym and finally puts their email service in-line with the rest of the Windows Live Suite.
- Spec Showdown: Surface Book vs MacBook Pro vs Dell XPS 13 in Front Page News
- It's good, but the iPhone 6s Plus no longer represents the best in a changing smartphone market in Front Page News
- 'Rise of the Tomb Raider' has gone gold for the Xbox One and Xbox 360 in Front Page News
- Formula 1 World Championship 2015 Season Discussion in The Sporting Arena
- LastPass to be acquired by LogMeIn in Front Page News
- Poll: Which new Microsoft device are you looking forward to most? in Front Page News
- SmoothVideo Project (SVP) 4.0 in Front Page News
- Giveaway: OLALA C2 6000mAh portable battery pack in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.