Microsoft has officially opened the much anticipated and well overdue registration for the new @live.com email addresses. This minor update along with the rest of wave 2 of Microsoft's Windows Live Suite allows users to now fully take advantage of Windows Live. Microsoft should have opened registration to the @live.com acronym when the company first started Windows Live, but nonetheless this is a welcome change. The company now gives users a change and the ability to get away from the old "Hotmail" acronym and finally puts their email service in-line with the rest of the Windows Live Suite.
- Hackintosh Help in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
- Remote Desktop Connection - Safe behind an up to date router for LAN access? in Internet, Network & Security
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Tell me why you think Firefox is better. in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Show us your Battlestations - 2015 Edition in Hardware Hangout
- RAM bad? in OS Customization, Tips and Tweaks
- How many Neowinians have the OnePlus One and how has the experience been? in Android
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.