Microsoft has officially opened the much anticipated and well overdue registration for the new @live.com email addresses. This minor update along with the rest of wave 2 of Microsoft's Windows Live Suite allows users to now fully take advantage of Windows Live. Microsoft should have opened registration to the @live.com acronym when the company first started Windows Live, but nonetheless this is a welcome change. The company now gives users a change and the ability to get away from the old "Hotmail" acronym and finally puts their email service in-line with the rest of the Windows Live Suite.
- Spotify app launches on PS3 & PS4, exclusive to PlayStation for "foreseeable future" in Sony Console
- Saudi Arabia says it won't rule out building nuclear weapons in Real World Issues
- Bloodborne in Sony Console
- Six surprising facts about who's winning the operating system and browser wars in the U.S. in Back Page News
- Your PFSense Hardware in Hardware Hangout
- How do People Believe this Stuff? in It's a Conspiracy!
- What's the difference between these monitors? in Hardware Hangout
- Russia announces plan to build new space station with NASA in Science Discussion & News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.