Microsoft has officially opened the much anticipated and well overdue registration for the new @live.com email addresses. This minor update along with the rest of wave 2 of Microsoft's Windows Live Suite allows users to now fully take advantage of Windows Live. Microsoft should have opened registration to the @live.com acronym when the company first started Windows Live, but nonetheless this is a welcome change. The company now gives users a change and the ability to get away from the old "Hotmail" acronym and finally puts their email service in-line with the rest of the Windows Live Suite.
- Man nearly beaten to death by group of teenagers because he tried to do the right thing in Real World Issues
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Man survives shotgun attack after his iPhone takes brunt of blast in Real World News
- are you afraid to die? in General Discussion
- [definitive] Best Android Apps in Android
- Sword-wielding bipolar man in elf costume stabs BMW, fights criminal charges in trial in Real World News
- How did you find Neowin? in Introduce Yourself
- White Cop Acquitted of Killing 2 Unarmed Black People in Real World News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.