Microsoft has officially opened the much anticipated and well overdue registration for the new @live.com email addresses. This minor update along with the rest of wave 2 of Microsoft's Windows Live Suite allows users to now fully take advantage of Windows Live. Microsoft should have opened registration to the @live.com acronym when the company first started Windows Live, but nonetheless this is a welcome change. The company now gives users a change and the ability to get away from the old "Hotmail" acronym and finally puts their email service in-line with the rest of the Windows Live Suite.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 rumoured specs and renders leaked in front page news
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in the sporting arena
- Edge + no extension support = failed. in microsoft windows discussion support
- Windows 10 "upgrade" but actually clean install in microsoft windows discussion support
- I've upgraded 7 machines to Windows 10. How many have you? in microsoft windows discussion support
- ShareX 10.1.0 in front page news
- Shutdown gaming PC on No Input in os customization tips and tweaks
- Previously attached images are gone in site forum issues
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.