MICROSOFT IS attempting to recruit a physics-experienced coder for its DirectX team, in an attempt to add what it calls, "great leap forwards in the way game developers think about integrating physics into their engines" to its application interface. It could be argued that any addition to its SDK could purely be based around adding simple physics, running via a system's traditional CPU, to further enhance Microsoft's rapidly growing DirectX /XNA portfolio for game developers. However, the job spec specifically states that the post entails work, "that is optimized for the GPU", meaning that Microsoft may be aiming to displace the current players within the burgeoning GPU-based physics API/SDK market.
- MS has gone clinically insane in Microsoft Beta
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Looking for a new mouse in Hardware Hangout
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta
- Twitter announces group Direct Messaging and a video recording option in Front Page News
- The Husband Store in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Windows 10 TP.. when is the CP? in Microsoft Beta