Multiple Image Resizer .NET is an easy to use and attractive image processing tool, that allows you to process individual images or entire folders of images at once. You can resize, crop, add borders, overlay text and/or rotate and flip images and dynamically preview the results for each. The processed files are saved to a new, user-specified directory and can optionally be renamed to a combination of the original name and/or numbers. The program handles a variety of input and output image formats including BMP, JPG, GIF, TIFF, EXIF, PNG, EMF, ICO and WMF and allows you to convert the images at the same time they are processed. Very nice program, with a clean interface and good documentation.
- Meet the browser: Microsoft Edge Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Windows.edb is eating the Space on C , need best way to reduce or change location in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition announced in Computer Gaming
- What does everyone think of the new IE now Microsoft Edge? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Get colored title bars in Windows 10 in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- VMs Replication and Backup Questions in Virtualization & Cloud Services
- Done with Facebook in General Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.