Multiple Image Resizer .NET is an easy to use and attractive image processing tool, that allows you to process individual images or entire folders of images at once. You can resize, crop, add borders, overlay text and/or rotate and flip images and dynamically preview the results for each. The processed files are saved to a new, user-specified directory and can optionally be renamed to a combination of the original name and/or numbers. The program handles a variety of input and output image formats including BMP, JPG, GIF, TIFF, EXIF, PNG, EMF, ICO and WMF and allows you to convert the images at the same time they are processed. Very nice program, with a clean interface and good documentation.
- Allegedly Microsoft excluded other carriers by inking a deal with AT&T for the Lumia 950 in Front Page News
- Fallout 4 - Launching 10th November 2015 in Gamers Hangout
- Pay (almost) what you want for this Microsoft Office Productivity Bundle in Front Page News
- The point and shoot is back with 16 lenses: startup Light wants to make the DSLR obsolete in Front Page News
- Dell updates XPS line of laptops, including Skylake and an InfintyEdge XPS 15 in Front Page News
- Dopamine in Software Created By Our Members
- Star Wars: Battlefront (2015) in Gamers Hangout
- Surface Showdown: Surface Pro 4 vs iPad Pro vs Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.