Multiple Image Resizer .NET is an easy to use and attractive image processing tool, that allows you to process individual images or entire folders of images at once. You can resize, crop, add borders, overlay text and/or rotate and flip images and dynamically preview the results for each. The processed files are saved to a new, user-specified directory and can optionally be renamed to a combination of the original name and/or numbers. The program handles a variety of input and output image formats including BMP, JPG, GIF, TIFF, EXIF, PNG, EMF, ICO and WMF and allows you to convert the images at the same time they are processed. Very nice program, with a clean interface and good documentation.
- Helldivers Is Like A Video Game Version Of Starship Troopers in Sony Console
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta
- I miss the themes from the good old msstyles (uxtheme.dll) days in General Discussion
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- Some changes at the top (Administrators & Founder groups) in Site Announcements
- E-Cigarrette in General Discussion
- Need a few users to test VPN Server in General Discussion
- Project Morpheus 4 Hour Event at GDC in Sony Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.