Multiple Image Resizer .NET is an easy to use and attractive image processing tool, that allows you to process individual images or entire folders of images at once. You can resize, crop, add borders, overlay text and/or rotate and flip images and dynamically preview the results for each. The processed files are saved to a new, user-specified directory and can optionally be renamed to a combination of the original name and/or numbers. The program handles a variety of input and output image formats including BMP, JPG, GIF, TIFF, EXIF, PNG, EMF, ICO and WMF and allows you to convert the images at the same time they are processed. Very nice program, with a clean interface and good documentation.
- Win7 Upgrade To Windows 10 TP in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- TV Detected as a Device rather than a display in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- W10 Build 10061 Cannot connect to network share in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- NASA breakthrough -- the EM Drive actually works! in Science Discussion & News
- deepin 2014.3 released in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Review of Zen Studios' Avengers: Age of Ultron pinball in Front Page News
- Linux Browser in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Foxit Reader 7.1.5.0425 in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.