Multiple Image Resizer .NET is an easy to use and attractive image processing tool, that allows you to process individual images or entire folders of images at once. You can resize, crop, add borders, overlay text and/or rotate and flip images and dynamically preview the results for each. The processed files are saved to a new, user-specified directory and can optionally be renamed to a combination of the original name and/or numbers. The program handles a variety of input and output image formats including BMP, JPG, GIF, TIFF, EXIF, PNG, EMF, ICO and WMF and allows you to convert the images at the same time they are processed. Very nice program, with a clean interface and good documentation.
- Marco Rubio Announces 2016 Presidential Bid in Domestic Politics
- Huge performance degredation with Firefox 38 in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Do you have Comcast usage? in Internet, Network & Security
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Russian deputy PM attacks space industry with reform bill in Science Discussion & News
- Connecting to VM through thin client. in Virtualization & Cloud Services
- Windows WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.