THE RECORD industry is apparently on the verge of surrendering to Jobs' Mob's demands that music prices be kept at .99 cents a single on iTunes. Universal, Warner Music, SonyBMG and EMI North America are all in various stages of renegotiating their digital deals and had made lots of public statements that the flat rate charge was a non-starter. Some told the New York Post they may end up pulling their music from iTunes.
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Surface 3 (4G LTE) is coming! in Back Page News
- Louisiana won't Recognize Same-Sex Marriages in Real World News
- Project Cars for WII U axed in Nintendo Console
- Meet the browser: Opera Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- July 2015 Desktops in General Discussion
- Fix : Windows 10 accessing network drives : Password incorrect in A Collection of Essential Guides
- GNU / Linux July 2015 Desktops in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.