THE RECORD industry is apparently on the verge of surrendering to Jobs' Mob's demands that music prices be kept at .99 cents a single on iTunes. Universal, Warner Music, SonyBMG and EMI North America are all in various stages of renegotiating their digital deals and had made lots of public statements that the flat rate charge was a non-starter. Some told the New York Post they may end up pulling their music from iTunes.
- Blank Spam Messages in Internet, Network & Security
- Can you recommend me a 1080p Gsync monitor in Hardware Hangout
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Casual games to play while watching series in Computer Gaming
- GI.biz: Oculus' high PC specs are Sony's chance to shine in Sony Console
- GNU / Linux May 2015 Desktops in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Official Star Trek vs Star Wars in Poll Station
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.