THE RECORD industry is apparently on the verge of surrendering to Jobs' Mob's demands that music prices be kept at .99 cents a single on iTunes. Universal, Warner Music, SonyBMG and EMI North America are all in various stages of renegotiating their digital deals and had made lots of public statements that the flat rate charge was a non-starter. Some told the New York Post they may end up pulling their music from iTunes.
- PS Plus: Free Games for March 2015 in Sony Console
- C# Serialize to JSON list not working in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
- Metal Gear Solid V Will Be Out September 1 in Gamers' Hangout
- Two Recommendations Please in Internet, Network & Security
- LAPD Officers Shoot Man Five Times in Broad Daylight in Real World News
- Origin Game Time and On The House in Computer Gaming
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- Bloodborne in Sony Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.