THE RECORD industry is apparently on the verge of surrendering to Jobs' Mob's demands that music prices be kept at .99 cents a single on iTunes. Universal, Warner Music, SonyBMG and EMI North America are all in various stages of renegotiating their digital deals and had made lots of public statements that the flat rate charge was a non-starter. Some told the New York Post they may end up pulling their music from iTunes.
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Hello :-D in Introduce Yourself
- Marriage Equality returns to the Supreme Court in Domestic Politics
- ESPN Sues Verizon Over Slimmed-Down FiOS TV Package in Back Page News
- AeroRainbow - Changes the color of Aero in random order or by predefined list of colors in OS Customization, Tips and Tweaks
- Anti-Gay GOP Lawmaker Outed After Sending Explicit Photo To Another Man in Real World News
- Progress ISS cargo flight: FAILURE in Science Discussion & News
- Crimes people commit? in General Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.