THE RECORD industry is apparently on the verge of surrendering to Jobs' Mob's demands that music prices be kept at .99 cents a single on iTunes. Universal, Warner Music, SonyBMG and EMI North America are all in various stages of renegotiating their digital deals and had made lots of public statements that the flat rate charge was a non-starter. Some told the New York Post they may end up pulling their music from iTunes.
- Windows XP nostalgia in General Discussion
- ( newcomer) .htaccess file help in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
- HELP! Internal D drive wiped after upgrading to Win 10! in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Windows 10: Fast or Faster? Thread in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- I'm Finally Ditching Windows Phone for Android in Android
- Valve Is Not Psyched It Got An 'F' In Customer Service in Computer Gaming
- Formula 1 World Championship 2015 Season Discussion in The Sporting Arena
- straight talk unlimted? in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.