Although MySpace and eBay have not made any public announcements, Wall Street Journal is reporting that for several months, News Corp.'s Web network MySpace has been in talks with online auction company eBay Inc. about a partnership. According to people familiar with the matter, the proposed idea would allow MySpace users to buy and sell items using eBay's online-commerce technology and its PayPal payment system. The integration would allow updateable entries of items up for auctioning to be posted on a MySpace profile. This is the type of deal that, if it goes through, needs to be implemented correctly or else it could be disastrous for both companies.
- IRS watchdog reveals Lois Lerner missing emails now subject of criminal probe in Domestic Politics
- Florida Officer Under Fire For Dragging Mentally Ill Woman By Her Ankles in Real World News
- New shots of Skype for Business show up in Front Page News
- Post the health of your most abused SSD drive. in Hardware Hangout
- Tell me why you think Firefox is better. in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Use this to make sure nothing is intercepting your SSL connections. in Internet, Network & Security
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta
- Dell XPS 13 vs Lenovo Carbon X1 in Hardware Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.