Although MySpace and eBay have not made any public announcements, Wall Street Journal is reporting that for several months, News Corp.'s Web network MySpace has been in talks with online auction company eBay Inc. about a partnership. According to people familiar with the matter, the proposed idea would allow MySpace users to buy and sell items using eBay's online-commerce technology and its PayPal payment system. The integration would allow updateable entries of items up for auctioning to be posted on a MySpace profile. This is the type of deal that, if it goes through, needs to be implemented correctly or else it could be disastrous for both companies.
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Printer only prints sometimes in Software Discussion & Support
- My next smartphone will run… in Poll Station
- The Oatmeal: Why haven't you had kids yet? in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- need a new backpack - but spacious in Hardware Hangout
- Which Nikon DSLR (<£500) do you recommend? in Digital Camera Lab
- Windows 9 and Windows 365 expected to See The Light Of Day in Microsoft Beta
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.