Although MySpace and eBay have not made any public announcements, Wall Street Journal is reporting that for several months, News Corp.'s Web network MySpace has been in talks with online auction company eBay Inc. about a partnership. According to people familiar with the matter, the proposed idea would allow MySpace users to buy and sell items using eBay's online-commerce technology and its PayPal payment system. The integration would allow updateable entries of items up for auctioning to be posted on a MySpace profile. This is the type of deal that, if it goes through, needs to be implemented correctly or else it could be disastrous for both companies.
- Microsoft brings MKV video playback to Windows Phone 8.1 with Update 2 in Front Page News
- everyone's opinion on best antivirus/firewall? in Internet, Network & Security
- ISIS in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Formula 1 World Championship 2015 Season Discussion in The Sporting Arena
- Pray vs Doctor to save your life in Poll Station
- uTorrent 18.104.22.168097 in Front Page News
- Samsung to build Qualcomm's Snapdragon 820 processors in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.