Although MySpace and eBay have not made any public announcements, Wall Street Journal is reporting that for several months, News Corp.'s Web network MySpace has been in talks with online auction company eBay Inc. about a partnership. According to people familiar with the matter, the proposed idea would allow MySpace users to buy and sell items using eBay's online-commerce technology and its PayPal payment system. The integration would allow updateable entries of items up for auctioning to be posted on a MySpace profile. This is the type of deal that, if it goes through, needs to be implemented correctly or else it could be disastrous for both companies.
- Temporary SSD in Hardware Hangout
- Aetna buys Humana for $37B in Real World News
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- The Great Modern UI Debate Thread in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Bill to Ban Mentally Ill from Owning Guns in Domestic Politics
- Louisiana won't Recognize Same-Sex Marriages in Real World News
- Nissan Thought Driveclub Was Real in Sony Console
- What does everyone think of the new Microsoft Edge? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.