Although MySpace and eBay have not made any public announcements, Wall Street Journal is reporting that for several months, News Corp.'s Web network MySpace has been in talks with online auction company eBay Inc. about a partnership. According to people familiar with the matter, the proposed idea would allow MySpace users to buy and sell items using eBay's online-commerce technology and its PayPal payment system. The integration would allow updateable entries of items up for auctioning to be posted on a MySpace profile. This is the type of deal that, if it goes through, needs to be implemented correctly or else it could be disastrous for both companies.
- New figures show Chrome dominating over Edge in Windows 10 in Front Page News
- Matthew Garrett Forks the Linux Kernel in Back Page News
- Hands-on: A closer look at Microsoft's Band 2 in Front Page News
- Office 2016 available now via Home Use Program in Microsoft Windows Support
- Planned Parenthood gets $1M in ObamaCare grants in Domestic Politics
- HP continues to follow in Surface's footsteps with the Spectre x2 in Front Page News
- Surface Pro 4 excites but leaves room for improvement in Front Page News
- Spec Showdown: Surface Book vs MacBook Pro vs Dell XPS 13 in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.