Although MySpace and eBay have not made any public announcements, Wall Street Journal is reporting that for several months, News Corp.'s Web network MySpace has been in talks with online auction company eBay Inc. about a partnership. According to people familiar with the matter, the proposed idea would allow MySpace users to buy and sell items using eBay's online-commerce technology and its PayPal payment system. The integration would allow updateable entries of items up for auctioning to be posted on a MySpace profile. This is the type of deal that, if it goes through, needs to be implemented correctly or else it could be disastrous for both companies.
- Atheist Thread in Real World Issues
- Acer unveils Windows 10 Mobile flagship with Continuum, calling it 'your pocket PC' in Front Page News
- Ashley Madison users allegedly still growing even after data leak in Front Page News
- Windows 10 and Privacy? in Microsoft Windows Support
- Instagram BETA for Windows Phone finally received an update after more than a year in Front Page News
- Need help converting kilograms to minutes. in The Neobahn
- Microsoft is bringing Cortana to more countries in Front Page News
- Google Chrome 45.0.2454.85 in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.