Although MySpace and eBay have not made any public announcements, Wall Street Journal is reporting that for several months, News Corp.'s Web network MySpace has been in talks with online auction company eBay Inc. about a partnership. According to people familiar with the matter, the proposed idea would allow MySpace users to buy and sell items using eBay's online-commerce technology and its PayPal payment system. The integration would allow updateable entries of items up for auctioning to be posted on a MySpace profile. This is the type of deal that, if it goes through, needs to be implemented correctly or else it could be disastrous for both companies.
- How is Windows 10... even remotely close to being complete? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Your Favourite(?) UI Discrepancies in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Official Religion Thread III in Real World Issues
- No video PC or Mouse on new system setup in Hardware Hangout
- Restore image on new HDD in Hardware Hangout
- Microsoft is planning a 'Continuum' dock and other accessories for its new phones in Front Page News
- Destiny in Gamers' Hangout
- What is a good tool to regulate employee Internet access? in Internet, Network & Security
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.