Although MySpace and eBay have not made any public announcements, Wall Street Journal is reporting that for several months, News Corp.'s Web network MySpace has been in talks with online auction company eBay Inc. about a partnership. According to people familiar with the matter, the proposed idea would allow MySpace users to buy and sell items using eBay's online-commerce technology and its PayPal payment system. The integration would allow updateable entries of items up for auctioning to be posted on a MySpace profile. This is the type of deal that, if it goes through, needs to be implemented correctly or else it could be disastrous for both companies.
- Very high latency to router: game server in Internet, Network & Security
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Avatar Bug - any browser in Site & Forum Issues
- MSN Down! in Back Page News
- Notifications useless on mobile in Site & Forum Issues
- Saudi Arabia says it won't rule out building nuclear weapons in Real World Issues
- 7 Days: A week of Windows updates, Instagram indifference, Apple fashion tips and Office porn in Front Page News
- How did you find Neowin? in Introduce Yourself
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.