Although MySpace and eBay have not made any public announcements, Wall Street Journal is reporting that for several months, News Corp.'s Web network MySpace has been in talks with online auction company eBay Inc. about a partnership. According to people familiar with the matter, the proposed idea would allow MySpace users to buy and sell items using eBay's online-commerce technology and its PayPal payment system. The integration would allow updateable entries of items up for auctioning to be posted on a MySpace profile. This is the type of deal that, if it goes through, needs to be implemented correctly or else it could be disastrous for both companies.
- Have you retired your last-gen consoles? in Gamers' Hangout
- Are you stealing content if you have an ad blocker? in General Discussion
- May 2015 Desktops in General Discussion
- Do you have Comcast usage? in Internet, Network & Security
- are you afraid to die? in General Discussion
- Formula 1 World Championship 2015 Season Discussion in The Sporting Arena
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in Gamers' Hangout
- iPhone 6 to LG Flex 2 - Good Deal? in Android
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.