Although MySpace and eBay have not made any public announcements, Wall Street Journal is reporting that for several months, News Corp.'s Web network MySpace has been in talks with online auction company eBay Inc. about a partnership. According to people familiar with the matter, the proposed idea would allow MySpace users to buy and sell items using eBay's online-commerce technology and its PayPal payment system. The integration would allow updateable entries of items up for auctioning to be posted on a MySpace profile. This is the type of deal that, if it goes through, needs to be implemented correctly or else it could be disastrous for both companies.
- Verizon provides further context to the restriction of the Lumia 950 family on its network in Front Page News
- Anyone have the Windows 10 November update uninstall any of your programs? in Microsoft Windows Support
- Welcome to Neowin Forums on 4.1! in Site Forum Issues
- Phonetic NSFW joke in Jokes Funny Stuff
- Surface 3 available for a discounted price of £349 from Currys in Front Page News
- University Students Comforted with Counseling after Seeing Confederate Flag on Laptop in Real World Issues
- Lumia 950XL: A first look at Microsoft's Windows 10 Mobile 5.7-inch flagship in Front Page News
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson: A new name and a new look for Catalyst in Back Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.