Although MySpace and eBay have not made any public announcements, Wall Street Journal is reporting that for several months, News Corp.'s Web network MySpace has been in talks with online auction company eBay Inc. about a partnership. According to people familiar with the matter, the proposed idea would allow MySpace users to buy and sell items using eBay's online-commerce technology and its PayPal payment system. The integration would allow updateable entries of items up for auctioning to be posted on a MySpace profile. This is the type of deal that, if it goes through, needs to be implemented correctly or else it could be disastrous for both companies.
- Windows 8.1 add website you're not currently on to start screen in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Google’s Not Applying Europe’s Search De-Listing To Google.Com in Back Page News
- EBOLA Outbreak in It's a Conspiracy!
- Google's redesigned Gmail app supports Yahoo and Outlook accounts in Back Page News
- PS4 Virtual Reality (Project Morpheus) in Sony Console
- Simple Uploader in Web Design / Programming
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- 2 Years With Linux in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support