What a difference 540,000 pixels make. I'm talking in this case about the latest MacBook Pro to grace my desk, the top-of-the-line 17-in. model with a glossy 1,920-by-1,200-pixel high-resolution screen tricked out with a 7,200-rpm 160GB hard drive and 4GB of RAM added post-purchase. Oh, and it uses Intel's new 2.4-GHz Core 2 Duo with a "Santa Rosa" chip set for a bit more zip and even slightly longer battery life. But it's the screen that's the most appealing feature. This is without a doubt the best-looking LCD screen Apple has produced in what also happens to be the fastest laptop from the company yet.
- Saudi Arabia says it won't rule out building nuclear weapons in Real World Issues
- Virgin Media 100Mb Nightmare in Internet, Network & Security
- TV Detected as a Device rather than a display in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- Official Opera Weekly Builds Thread in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Pillars of Eternity in Computer Gaming
- KSP 1.0 is Released! in Computer Gaming
- Post Hardcore recomendations in Wall of Sound
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.