What a difference 540,000 pixels make. I'm talking in this case about the latest MacBook Pro to grace my desk, the top-of-the-line 17-in. model with a glossy 1,920-by-1,200-pixel high-resolution screen tricked out with a 7,200-rpm 160GB hard drive and 4GB of RAM added post-purchase. Oh, and it uses Intel's new 2.4-GHz Core 2 Duo with a "Santa Rosa" chip set for a bit more zip and even slightly longer battery life. But it's the screen that's the most appealing feature. This is without a doubt the best-looking LCD screen Apple has produced in what also happens to be the fastest laptop from the company yet.
- How much would you pay for the "Surface Mini" ? in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- Halo Online in Computer Gaming
- HTC One M8 for Windows and Lumia 640 users can now get the Windows 10 Mobile preview in Front Page News
- Contest: Logo Creation for a Dental Practice in Web Design / Programming
- Windows 10 Xbox app gets updated, prepped for game streaming in Front Page News
- Small business server - ECC Memory... really? in Server Support
- SpyShelter Personal Free 9.9.1 in Front Page News
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.