What a difference 540,000 pixels make. I'm talking in this case about the latest MacBook Pro to grace my desk, the top-of-the-line 17-in. model with a glossy 1,920-by-1,200-pixel high-resolution screen tricked out with a 7,200-rpm 160GB hard drive and 4GB of RAM added post-purchase. Oh, and it uses Intel's new 2.4-GHz Core 2 Duo with a "Santa Rosa" chip set for a bit more zip and even slightly longer battery life. But it's the screen that's the most appealing feature. This is without a doubt the best-looking LCD screen Apple has produced in what also happens to be the fastest laptop from the company yet.
- Android Wear possibly coming to iOS? in iPhone/iOS
- Apple Watch starting to win design awards in Back Page News
- Official Religion Thread III in Real World Issues
- Democrats Plan To Win Elections With Illegal Alien Votes in It's a Conspiracy!
- Is Microsoft ignoring the desktop again? in Microsoft Beta
- Neowin.net Minecraft Server in Computer Gaming
- Your thoughts on VR headsets? in Gamers' Hangout
- Gigantic Black Hole Discovered From the Dawn of Time in Science Discussion & News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.