What a difference 540,000 pixels make. I'm talking in this case about the latest MacBook Pro to grace my desk, the top-of-the-line 17-in. model with a glossy 1,920-by-1,200-pixel high-resolution screen tricked out with a 7,200-rpm 160GB hard drive and 4GB of RAM added post-purchase. Oh, and it uses Intel's new 2.4-GHz Core 2 Duo with a "Santa Rosa" chip set for a bit more zip and even slightly longer battery life. But it's the screen that's the most appealing feature. This is without a doubt the best-looking LCD screen Apple has produced in what also happens to be the fastest laptop from the company yet.
- Why did Microsoft skip Windows 9? in Microsoft Beta
- Hard drive upgrade issue in Hardware Hangout
- Any services allow redemption of my retail Crysis Warhead serial number? in Computer Gaming
- Meet Firefox Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Forza Horizon 2 in Microsoft Console
- Poll: What do you think of Windows 10? in Front Page News
- Ignore Prefs on the homepage in Site & Forum Issues