Second update to Bizarre Creations' urban racer will add eight new cars, eight new tracks, and one new city.
The new update will soon add new cars to park in their garage. The game's developer revealed that a second booster pack would be available for download soon on Xbox Live. The pack will consist of 8 tracks inside Long Beach, California, abrupt elevation changes, long sweeping straights and kudos-generating hairpins that turn this into one of the most varied and challenging PGR series.
Project Gotham Racing 2 fans will soon have some new cars to park in their garage. A forum post on the Web site of Bizarre Creations, the game's developer, revealed today that a second "booster pack" for the game would be available for download soon on Xbox Live.
The post also revealed the expansion pack, the second for the game, will feature eight new cars, including the:
- Subaru 22B STi: A wide-bodied, all-wheel-drive racer.
- Ariel Atom 2: A lightweight, open-wheeled car fitted that couples the Honda Type-R engine with a superlightweight frame and rear-wheel drive control.
- Dodge RAM SRT-10: This American truck is powered by as an 8.3 liter Viper engine and can go over 150mph.
- Dodge Challenger R/T Hemi: The (in)famous 1970s muscle car.
- Ferrari 612 Scaglietti: Ferrari's newest creation can reach an incredible 199mph.
- Volkswagen Nardo: VW's supercar sports a W12 engine with 600-plus horsepower and all-wheel drive acceleration.
- Porsche 911 GT2 Clubsport: The latest 911 features tighter handling, and tweaked performance for the racetrack.
- Radical SR3 Turbo: The current Nuernburgring laptime record holder for is powered by a Suzuki Hayabusa bike engine.