Officials from Nintendo have confirmed plans to release original downloadable content on the Wii, with an announcement today at a private Nintendo developer conference. The company describes WiiWare as a "game-creation service" that will allow developers of all sizes to create downloadable games content for sale by Nintendo through the Wii Shop Channel. Currently over one hundred retro tiles are available for download via the Wii's virtual console, with games paid for via redeemable Wii Points. Other content has so far been restricted to new interactive channels, all of which have been free (although the Internet Channel – featuring a re-purposed Opera Web browser - will incur a charge of 500 Wii Points ($5) from the beginning of July).
- Windows XP nostalgia in General Discussion
- Bloodborne in Sony Console
- Antec One - one of the usb port not working anymore in Hardware Hangout
- How to Fix : Windows 8.1 hanging when right clicking on the desktop in A Collection of Essential Guides
- I'm Finally Ditching Windows Phone for Android in Android
- Upgrading thru all version of Windows......server and domain controller in Server Support
- Project CARS - Community Assisted Racing Simulator in Gamers' Hangout
- best graphics card I can get for $200 in Hardware Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.