Europeans can proudly say they have got it before their American friend;, not exactly something you hear very often in the gaming world. Priced at €40 (or Â£30 or $50), the Opera Web browser for the Nintendo DS has been released as a cartridge for both the original Nintendo DS and the DS Lite. DS users can happily denounce outrageous cell phone Internet access fees and laugh at those hauling their laptop around. North Americans were not given a date, but Nintendo says they are next.
- Etoro? Anyone use it? in General Discussion
- Question about switches and routers in Internet, Network & Security
- Did the ordered $79 HP Windows tablets arrive? in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- Older Windows setups would work on Windows 8.1 ? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Lip Sync Battle with Will Ferrell, Kevin Hart and Jimmy Fallon in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- TechSpot: Dell Venue 8 7000 Tablet Review in Front Page News
- Galaxy S6 Achieves Monstrously High Benchmark Scores, Leaves HTC One M9 In The Dust in Android
- Fable Legends may be free to play... in Microsoft Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.