If you are looking to get your hands on the Verizon version of Nokia’s Lumia 2520, you can do so starting November 21st for $499. But, if you want to sign a two-year contract, you can pick the device up for $399.
The tablet will be one of the few devices on the market, besides Microsoft’s own Surface, that will run Windows RT 8.1. A full listing of the specs can be found below:
Lumia 2520 Specs:
Here are the rest of the specs for Nokia’s first Windows 8 tablet.
- Windows RT 8.1
- 10.1” full 1080p HD AH-IPS, High Brightness with Low Reflectance, Gorilla Glass 2
- 6.7MP Auto Focus ZEISS optics, Secondary: 2MP HD wide-angle
- Video 1080p@60fps
- 4G LTE
- Nokia Music for unlimited streaming of ad-free music
- Free global HERE Maps
- Microsoft Office built-in
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 (2.2GHz Quad Core)
- 8000 mAh (integrated)
- Red and Black (matte)
The Lumia 2520 does separate itself from the Surface by offering integrated LTE, which you currently can’t obtain from the Surface line of devices. Although, Microsoft has said that an LTE model will ship early next year.
The device will come in two colors, red and black. Only the black model will be available in stores with the red and black models both being offered online.