When Nvidia launched its GeForce 8800, the whole camp of Nvidia camp graphics card makers was elated, and among them was Pine Technology, which markets graphics cards under the XFX brand name. Based in Hong Kong, Pine has been a loyal Nvidia supporter ever since the company decided to concentrate on the graphics card market. Now, one of Nvidia's key AIC (add-in-cards) partners, Pine is a strong player in a market dominated by competitors from Taiwan. DigiTimes recently had the opportunity to talk to Pine chairman Michael Chiu to find out why the company chosen the "Nvidia only" way.
- EA Access getting Need for Speed: Rivals in ‘coming weeks’ in Microsoft Console
- Themes incoming for PS4 2.0 and PSVita 3.30 in Sony Console
- Bought a 4K Monitor! in Hardware Hangout
- Massive Epic Celebrity Nude Leak in Real World News
- Tax policy: Burger King in Talks to Buy Canadian Chain Tim Hortons in Domestic Politics
- Windows 8.1 'August Update' returns, now with less BSOD in Front Page News
- Diablo III in Gamers' Hangout
- FBI produces 'news' radio program... in Domestic Politics
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.