When Nvidia launched its GeForce 8800, the whole camp of Nvidia camp graphics card makers was elated, and among them was Pine Technology, which markets graphics cards under the XFX brand name. Based in Hong Kong, Pine has been a loyal Nvidia supporter ever since the company decided to concentrate on the graphics card market. Now, one of Nvidia's key AIC (add-in-cards) partners, Pine is a strong player in a market dominated by competitors from Taiwan. DigiTimes recently had the opportunity to talk to Pine chairman Michael Chiu to find out why the company chosen the "Nvidia only" way.
- Police hunt shooter near Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs in Real World News
- Buying new "laptop". Thoughs on the models? surface book? xps13? yoga 900 in Hardware Hangout
- Linx 7 Windows tablet on sale for £39.99, with free Office 365 subscription worth £59.99 in Front Page News
- Anonymous takes down ISIS website, replaces it with Viagra ad in Front Page News
- Really need some help in Computer Gaming
- 'I'm Going to Kill You': Man Screaming at Spider Prompts 'Domestic' Call, Police Response in Australia in Real World News
- Acronyms.... in Jokes Funny Stuff
- What New Game Can I Play with My Girlfriend? in Gamers Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.