When Nvidia launched its GeForce 8800, the whole camp of Nvidia camp graphics card makers was elated, and among them was Pine Technology, which markets graphics cards under the XFX brand name. Based in Hong Kong, Pine has been a loyal Nvidia supporter ever since the company decided to concentrate on the graphics card market. Now, one of Nvidia's key AIC (add-in-cards) partners, Pine is a strong player in a market dominated by competitors from Taiwan. DigiTimes recently had the opportunity to talk to Pine chairman Michael Chiu to find out why the company chosen the "Nvidia only" way.
- Printing via RDP with a none supported printer in Internet, Network & Security
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- ULA wants the public to name its next rocket in Science Discussion & News
- Official Abortion Discussion Thread in Real World Issues
- Odd password field question in Software Discussion & Support
- Official Religion Thread III in Real World Issues
- Looking for a specific GPU ... in Hardware Hangout
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection: March 2015 in Sony Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.