When Nvidia launched its GeForce 8800, the whole camp of Nvidia camp graphics card makers was elated, and among them was Pine Technology, which markets graphics cards under the XFX brand name. Based in Hong Kong, Pine has been a loyal Nvidia supporter ever since the company decided to concentrate on the graphics card market. Now, one of Nvidia's key AIC (add-in-cards) partners, Pine is a strong player in a market dominated by competitors from Taiwan. DigiTimes recently had the opportunity to talk to Pine chairman Michael Chiu to find out why the company chosen the "Nvidia only" way.
- Question About OneDrive Integration in Windows 10 in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- screen recording software in Android
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- Why unable to connect to a remote database through ASP.NET hosting asphostportal.com in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Paris: Phone porn fears after pupils fondle girls in Real World News
- Baidu Cleaner 22.214.171.124331 in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.