When Nvidia launched its GeForce 8800, the whole camp of Nvidia camp graphics card makers was elated, and among them was Pine Technology, which markets graphics cards under the XFX brand name. Based in Hong Kong, Pine has been a loyal Nvidia supporter ever since the company decided to concentrate on the graphics card market. Now, one of Nvidia's key AIC (add-in-cards) partners, Pine is a strong player in a market dominated by competitors from Taiwan. DigiTimes recently had the opportunity to talk to Pine chairman Michael Chiu to find out why the company chosen the "Nvidia only" way.
- Instagram BETA for Windows Phone is currently broken in Front Page News
- AMD OpenGL binary shader programs in Programming C C Java Vb Net Etc
- Windows 10 and Privacy? in Microsoft Windows Support
- Gundam Discussion Thread in The Hobby Corner
- 7 Days: A week of Lumia flagships, Windows milestones, and Samsung's reminder to RTFM in Front Page News
- The Ashley Madison hack: a confusing battle between good and evil in Front Page News
- NeoBytes :) Reuters employee starts Reply All chaos after sending an email to 33,000 people in Front Page News
- Nox App Player 2.3 in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.