When Nvidia launched its GeForce 8800, the whole camp of Nvidia camp graphics card makers was elated, and among them was Pine Technology, which markets graphics cards under the XFX brand name. Based in Hong Kong, Pine has been a loyal Nvidia supporter ever since the company decided to concentrate on the graphics card market. Now, one of Nvidia's key AIC (add-in-cards) partners, Pine is a strong player in a market dominated by competitors from Taiwan. DigiTimes recently had the opportunity to talk to Pine chairman Michael Chiu to find out why the company chosen the "Nvidia only" way.
- Steam begins allowing mod creators to sell their work in Computer Gaming
- Grand Theft Auto V in Gamers' Hangout
- Neowin.net Minecraft Server in Computer Gaming
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Microsoft releases Build 2015 apps for Windows Phone, Android, and iOS in Front Page News
- When threads collide in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- What's the name of your Wi-fi? in Internet, Network & Security
- Saudi Arabia says it won't rule out building nuclear weapons in Real World Issues
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.