When Nvidia launched its GeForce 8800, the whole camp of Nvidia camp graphics card makers was elated, and among them was Pine Technology, which markets graphics cards under the XFX brand name. Based in Hong Kong, Pine has been a loyal Nvidia supporter ever since the company decided to concentrate on the graphics card market. Now, one of Nvidia's key AIC (add-in-cards) partners, Pine is a strong player in a market dominated by competitors from Taiwan. DigiTimes recently had the opportunity to talk to Pine chairman Michael Chiu to find out why the company chosen the "Nvidia only" way.
- White Cop Acquitted of Killing 2 Unarmed Black People in Real World News
- Witcher 2 lockups in Computer Gaming
- Batch file to backup usernames from Windows 7 in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- are you afraid to die? in General Discussion
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Get Windows 10 for FREE via Nationwide training? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- J.K. Rowling, Stephen Fry and other celebrities help find missing children via Twitter in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.