When Nvidia launched its GeForce 8800, the whole camp of Nvidia camp graphics card makers was elated, and among them was Pine Technology, which markets graphics cards under the XFX brand name. Based in Hong Kong, Pine has been a loyal Nvidia supporter ever since the company decided to concentrate on the graphics card market. Now, one of Nvidia's key AIC (add-in-cards) partners, Pine is a strong player in a market dominated by competitors from Taiwan. DigiTimes recently had the opportunity to talk to Pine chairman Michael Chiu to find out why the company chosen the "Nvidia only" way.
- How do I avoid "452 Too many recipients" delivery failure from Outlook? in Software Discussion & Support
- Bloodborne in Sony Console
- FastStone Capture 8.1 in Front Page News
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Formula 1 World Championship 2015 Season Discussion in The Sporting Arena
- Visual Studio 2015 pricing revealed; major discounts for the high-end in Front Page News
- VASIMR: Variable Specific Impulse Magnetoplasma Rocket in Science Discussion & News
- Meet Firefox Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.