When Nvidia launched its GeForce 8800, the whole camp of Nvidia camp graphics card makers was elated, and among them was Pine Technology, which markets graphics cards under the XFX brand name. Based in Hong Kong, Pine has been a loyal Nvidia supporter ever since the company decided to concentrate on the graphics card market. Now, one of Nvidia's key AIC (add-in-cards) partners, Pine is a strong player in a market dominated by competitors from Taiwan. DigiTimes recently had the opportunity to talk to Pine chairman Michael Chiu to find out why the company chosen the "Nvidia only" way.
- Win7 Upgrade To Windows 10 TP in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- TV Detected as a Device rather than a display in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- W10 Build 10061 Cannot connect to network share in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- NASA breakthrough -- the EM Drive actually works! in Science Discussion & News
- deepin 2014.3 released in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Review of Zen Studios' Avengers: Age of Ultron pinball in Front Page News
- Linux Browser in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Foxit Reader 7.1.5.0425 in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.