When Nvidia launched its GeForce 8800, the whole camp of Nvidia camp graphics card makers was elated, and among them was Pine Technology, which markets graphics cards under the XFX brand name. Based in Hong Kong, Pine has been a loyal Nvidia supporter ever since the company decided to concentrate on the graphics card market. Now, one of Nvidia's key AIC (add-in-cards) partners, Pine is a strong player in a market dominated by competitors from Taiwan. DigiTimes recently had the opportunity to talk to Pine chairman Michael Chiu to find out why the company chosen the "Nvidia only" way.
- Notebook; 8GB RAM vs 16GB RAM, noticeable? in Hardware Hangout
- Russia announces plan to build new space station with NASA in Science Discussion & News
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- Win7 Upgrade To Windows 10 TP in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- My same reaction when I heard Internet Explorer is being retired in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Any countries that Tax Churches? in Real World Issues
- Neowin.net Xbox Live Gamertags in Microsoft Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.