When Nvidia launched its GeForce 8800, the whole camp of Nvidia camp graphics card makers was elated, and among them was Pine Technology, which markets graphics cards under the XFX brand name. Based in Hong Kong, Pine has been a loyal Nvidia supporter ever since the company decided to concentrate on the graphics card market. Now, one of Nvidia's key AIC (add-in-cards) partners, Pine is a strong player in a market dominated by competitors from Taiwan. DigiTimes recently had the opportunity to talk to Pine chairman Michael Chiu to find out why the company chosen the "Nvidia only" way.
- Nintendo Unveils New 3DS in Nintendo Console
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- SSD RAM Cache Software in Software Discussion & Support
- Long term truce announced between Palestine and Israel in Real World Issues
- Peggle 2 coming to PS4 in Sony Console
- Nintendo's amiibo figures priced at $12.99, pre-orders are live in Nintendo Console
- Muslim woman offended by restaurant Bacon ad in Real World News
- Meet Firefox Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.