When Nvidia launched its GeForce 8800, the whole camp of Nvidia camp graphics card makers was elated, and among them was Pine Technology, which markets graphics cards under the XFX brand name. Based in Hong Kong, Pine has been a loyal Nvidia supporter ever since the company decided to concentrate on the graphics card market. Now, one of Nvidia's key AIC (add-in-cards) partners, Pine is a strong player in a market dominated by competitors from Taiwan. DigiTimes recently had the opportunity to talk to Pine chairman Michael Chiu to find out why the company chosen the "Nvidia only" way.
- ＼▣【ACSC9。COM】▣／메가888카지노 in General Discussion
- Louisiana won't Recognize Same-Sex Marriages in Real World News
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Surface 3 (4G LTE) is coming! in Back Page News
- Project Cars for WII U axed in Nintendo Console
- Meet the browser: Opera Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- July 2015 Desktops in General Discussion
- Fix : Windows 10 accessing network drives : Password incorrect in A Collection of Essential Guides
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.