When Nvidia launched its GeForce 8800, the whole camp of Nvidia camp graphics card makers was elated, and among them was Pine Technology, which markets graphics cards under the XFX brand name. Based in Hong Kong, Pine has been a loyal Nvidia supporter ever since the company decided to concentrate on the graphics card market. Now, one of Nvidia's key AIC (add-in-cards) partners, Pine is a strong player in a market dominated by competitors from Taiwan. DigiTimes recently had the opportunity to talk to Pine chairman Michael Chiu to find out why the company chosen the "Nvidia only" way.
- Google+ officially splits into Photos and Streams in Back Page News
- Democrats Plan To Win Elections With Illegal Alien Votes in It's a Conspiracy!
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- how much for Lumia Icon (929) in Windows Phone
- EA Shuts Down SimCity Developer Maxis in Gamers' Hangout
- Just got a Surface Pro 3. Tips & Suggestions? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta
- I have the greatest wife ever in General Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.