On Friday, NVIDIA released an updated version of its unifed driver release for Windows Vista Release Candidate 1 under the name ForceWare Release 95. ForceWare ensures the best out-of-box experience for every user and delivers continuous performance and feature updates over the life of NVIDIA GeForce GPUs. Includes full support for PCI Express and AGP.
- These drivers are only compatible with Windows Vista RC1 build 5600.16384.060829-2230 and higher, and should not be used with other versions of Windows Vista.
- Includes the new NVIDIA Control Panel. Please visit the NVIDIA Control Panel website for more information.
- Includes OpenGL driver for compatibility testing.
- Improved application compatibility and performance.
- For a full list of fixes issues, please view the Release Notes.
View: Release Notes
View: Neowin Forum Discussion