Pale Moon is a custom-built and optimized Firefox-based browser for Windows operating systems with current, high performance processors. It looks identical to the standard Firefox browser and supports Firefox extensions, themes and identities.
- Highly optimized for modern processors
- 100% Firefox sourced: As safe as the browser that has seen years of development.
- Uses slightly less memory because of disabled redundant and optional code
- Significant speed increases for page drawing and script processing
- Stability: experience fewer browser crashes.
- Support for SVG and Canvas, and downloadable fonts including WOFF
- Support for HTML5 and WebGL (v4+)
- Support for Firefox extensions (add-ons), themes and personas
- Support for OOPP (Out-of-process plugin execution)
- Able to use existing Firefox bookmarks and settings with this migration tool
What's new in this version:
This is a rebuild of Pale Moon 12.3 to address some performance regression in the 32-bit version of Pale Moon 12.3. No functional changes have been implemented in this release, and updating the browser is completely optional, but recommended if you experience lesser performance in Pale Moon 12.3 than you are used to.This build should give overall smoother operation of the browser and better HTML5 video playback (WebM/Theora) than the original release.Note: once again, this is to address a regression that was only present in the 32-bit (x86) version of Pale Moon 12.3 and does not affect Pale Moon x64. Pale Moon 12.3r2 is an update for the 32-bit version only and completely optional if you are already on v12.3.