The optimized version of Firefox
Pale Moon is a custom-built and optimized Firefox-based browser for Windows operating systems with current, high performance processors. It looks identical to the standard Firefox browser and supports Firefox extensions, themes and identities.
- Highly optimized for modern processors
- 100% Firefox sourced: As safe as the browser that has seen years of development.
- Uses slightly less memory because of disabled redundant and optional code
- Significant speed increases for page drawing and script processing
- Stability: experience fewer browser crashes.
- Support for SVG and Canvas, and downloadable fonts including WOFF
- Support for HTML5 and WebGL (v4+)
- Support for Firefox extensions (add-ons), themes and personas
- Support for OOPP (Out-of-process plugin execution)
- Able to use existing Firefox bookmarks and settings with this migration tool
What's new in Pale Moon version 24.4.2:
- Added OCSP-stapling.
- Removed download status indicator from default set in status bar code to fix erroneous pop-up locations of the downloads panel.
- Fixed errors with synchronous OCSP-stapled calls.
- Reduced the timeout for OCSP requests to 2 seconds unless OCSP is required by the server.
- Added proper handling of fragment loading (Bug #s 895557&987140). security fix
- Updated status bar localizations: kn-IN and pt-PT.
Download: Pale Moon 24.4.2 | 20.3 MB (Freeware)
Download: Portable Pale Moon 24.4.2 | 22.0 MB
Download: Pale Moon 24.4.2 x64 | 23.5 MB
Download: Intel Atom-optimized Pale Moon 24.4.2 | 20.2 MB
View: Pale Moon Homepage