Bink is reporting that on Tuesday April 10, 2007 Microsoft plans to release the following updates as part of its Patch Tuesday cycle.
Security Updates: The highest Maximum Severity rating for these is Critical. These updates will be detectable using the Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer. These updates will require a restart.
- Four Microsoft Security Bulletins affecting Microsoft Windows.
- One Microsoft Security Bulletin affecting Microsoft Content Management Server.
- An updated version will be available on Windows Update, Microsoft Update, Windows Server Update Services and the Download Center. This tool will NOT be distributed using Software Update Services (SUS).
- 2 NON-SECURITY High-Priority Updates for Windows on Windows Update (WU) and Software Update Services (SUS)
- 4 NON-SECURITY High-Priority Updates on Microsoft Update (MU) and Windows Server Update Services (WSUS)