PDFMate Free PDF Converter is a simple, fast, and free application to convert PDF to Text documents, EPUB eBooks, images, HTML, and SWF files. It is a powerful 5-in-1 PDF conversion tool: PDF to Text Converter + PDF to EPUB Converter + PDF to Image Converter + PDF to HTML Converter + PDF to SWF Converter. PDF Converter Free is easy to use and provides batch conversion mode, which helps to convert even hundreds of PDF files at one time, quickly and effectively. You can also customize your output files concerning special requirements on hyperlinks, images, texts, etc. which makes your PDF into perfect personalized editable files. The conversion speed is fantastic and beyond imagination. However, it converts PDF accurately and the output files preserve high quality as the original. PDFMate PDF Converter is easy to use with simple and clear program interface and unlike other PDF converters is totally FREE. Truly a robust PDF solution with lots of time-saving features.
Convert PDF to 5 formats, accurately
- PDF to Text. Convert PDF files, and get DOS/Windows, UNIX, or Mac compatible Text files, for secondly editing and subsequent usage.
- PDF to EPUB eBooks. Want to read PDF as EPUB eBooks on an eReader app or mobile device such as iPhone, iPad, or Sony Reader? Then PDFMate is the best choice for you.
- PDF to Image. Turn your PDF to JPG/JPEG image format fast and accurately.
- PDF to HTML. Convert PDF files to HTML without any original layouts, text content, images, and hyperlinks losing; then you can easily edit or publish PDFs on website.
- PDF to SWF. Convert your PDF to SWF files fast and accurately.
- You can choose to convert the whole original PDF file to other formats, or just extract some specific content for your further usage:
- When converting PDF to EPUB eBooks, you can extract all content from PDF to EPUB eBooks just the same with the original, or make new content without images, hyperlinks, etc.
- As for converting PDF to JPG image, you can either convert PDF to sheets of images with all original content included, or only extract images of the original files.
- To convert PDF to HTML files, you can extract all, or ignore the images, hyperlinks, etc. to make your own HTML for preservation or for editing.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed bugs of possible crash when adding PDF files with % in filename and possible losing image after converting PDF with image using nonative path name
- Adjust the path presentation for better conversion quality
- Support checking upgrade information on all Windows 7 versions.