PeaZip can extract most of archive formats both from Windows and Unix worlds, ranging from mainstream 7Z, RAR, TAR and ZIP to experimental ones like PAQ/LPAQ family, currently the most powerful compressor available.
For archive creation, PeaZip supports a wide range of compression and encryption standards, from fastest to most powerful ones, and allows you to export job definition as scripts to bridge the gap between GUI and console applications, and let the user pick the best of the two worlds.
- Compiled with -O3 optimizations
- File browser can now rename (Ctrl+R) multiple files at once
- Fixed: correct handling of maximized window state
- Fixed: navigating from the treeview updates history
- Improved sorting, sort function keeps context of previously sorted columns
- Middle mouse button navigate up one level
- Various minor fixes and improvements