First Amazon MP3 became the first (and currently only) retailer to offer customers DRM-free MP3s from all four major music labels, and now Amazon.com is launching, with the help of PepsiCo Incorporated, a campaign to promote its iTunes store competitor. Starting on Super Bowl Sunday, Justin Timberlake will kick off a yearlong $1 billion giveaway of MP3s, CDs, videos, consumer electronics and other products from Amazon. It should be noted that Pepsi and Apple had a similar deal in 2004, which consisted of giving away 100 million free iTunes downloads. Amazon will spend more on its "Pepsi Stuff" advertising campaign than on any past marketing effort.
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Xbox Games with Gold: April 2015 in Microsoft Console
- Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire in Nintendo Console
- Germanwings/Lufthansa A320 down in France in Real World News
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- exchange public facing server question in Server Support
- Xbox One Bundle price drops by nearly £140 over the course of a year in Microsoft Console
- Bocu for Android and iOS in Mobile Gaming
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.