Make Windows better. The Pokki Menu makes accessing and organizing your favorite apps, websites, files and folders more simple and convenient. Fun and convenient desktop versions of the most popular apps and games are available for free in the Pokki App Store. The App Store is included with Pokki and makes it easy to discover and install your favorite apps with a single click. Apps are installed into the Pokki Menu and are automatically pinned to your taskbar. It's that easy. Find, organize, and launch your favorite apps, sites, files, and folders faster and easier than ever before. Search your PC and the web to add your favorite apps and sites, then organize them like you would on a smart phone. Stay informed with notifications from your favorite apps keeping you up to date on your emails, tweets and more.
Pokki brings back the Start Menu to Windows 8
- Search for apps, control panels, and files.
- Add your favorite apps, sites, files and folders for quick access.
- Boot to the desktop and skip the Windows 8 Start Screen.
- Disable Windows 8 hot corners on the desktop and more.
- Get free apps and games from the included Pokki App Store.
What's new in this version:
- Improved popular apps with the ability to rotate through the entire list
- Improved icon used by favorited folders
- Fixed - Menu not appearing when clicking on Pokki acorn in the taskbar
- Fixed - Incorrect placement of menu after display resolution change
- Fixed - Incorrect placement of menu when using Windows 8 snap view
- Fixed - Missing hibernate power option