PowerTool is a free anti-virus & anti-rootkit utility. It offers you the ability to detect, analyze and fix various kernel structure modifications and gives you a wide scope of the kernel. It will detect, analyze and fix various kernel structure modifications and gives you a wide scope of the kernel, then to fix virus or trojan in your computer manually. PowerTool has strong anti-rootkit abilities: System, Process, Kernel Module, Kernel, Hooks, Application, File, Registry, Offline, Startup, Services, NetWork, Loophole, Hardware. Use PowerTool to force kill process, force delete files, force delete registry entries and force delete services.
What’s new in this version:
- Added view and remove WFP (Windows Filtering Platform).
- Added Windows 8/8.1 support.
- Added simple self-protect.
- Enhanced kill process.
- Fixed bug of process's user timer.
- Fixed bug of view digital signature.
- Fixed bug of view task scheduler.
- Filterbit online scanner has been replaced with Jotti.