Indian software company HCL Technologies Ltd. announced today its profit in the most recent quarter doubled from a year ago, thanks to a slew of new outsourcing orders that more than offset the impact of a stronger rupee; these orders included a contract valued at more than $35 million from New Zealand dairy company Fonterra and multiyear and multi-services contracts from Italy's Alenia Aeronautica and imaging company Konica Minolta. HCL Technologies is India's fifth largest software exporter, with contracts world-wide. HCL's success in spite of a strengthened rupie comes from explording businesses outside the US: while US sales dropped from 58% to 54%, sales in Australia and New Zealand doubled. The company plans to spend $150 million in the current financial year to set up new centers and expand capacity, according to company president Vineet Nayar.
- Massive Epic Celebrity Nude Leak in Real World News
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection: September 2014 in Sony Console
- PS3 Media Server / Universal Media Server Guide in Sony Console
- Motherboards in Hardware Hangout
- Gravatar avatar not working on main front page. in Site & Forum Issues
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Neowin's Minecraft Server in Computer Gaming
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.