QuickPlay is a free HD Video Player developed by a 15-year-old high school student for the Microsoft Windows operating system. QuickPlay provides HD technology that lets you enjoy your videos like never before - smooth motion, crisp details and vivid colors. The image will be sharpened and the colors will be enhanced. It is designed for HD content smooth playback. Playing HD videos of various formats like MPEG-2, H.264, AVC becomes easy with this comprehensive video player. The intuitive UI makes the player features simple to understand and use. QuickPlay plays almost everything, whether it's a 4k video or a YouTube video. Thanks to the built-in codecs, it also supports hardware-based decoding. Requires .NET Framework 4.0.
For advanced users, QuickPlay comes with LAV Filters, an external set of open-source DirectShow filters. Using LAV Filters you can tweak a complex range of settings and apply a variety of special effects. And last but not least, thanks to the YouTube connect function you can watch any YouTube video without seeing any ads!
- Modern and clear (Metro UI) design, easy to use
- Watch YouTube videos from your desktop.
- Supports almost every media file up to.
- Supports hardware-based decoding.
- Supports Blu-ray discs.
- Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD support.
- Supports almost every media file up to 4096p
- Support for .mkv and .mp4
- Supports H.264 and AAC for perfect playback.
- Dolby Digital, DTS and high quality FLAC decoding support.
- Supports hardware-based decoding
- DirectX Video Acceleration decoding support (H.264, MPEG-2, and VC-1 video).
- Intel Quick Sync Video-based decoding support (H.264, MPEG-2, and VC-1 video).
- NVidia CUDA video decoding up to 4K format (H.264, MPEG-2, VC-1 and MPEG-4 ASP video).
What's new in this version (QuickPlay 2.6.1)
- Fixed several bugs, and it contains some improvements