The ability of Apple's new Intel-based desktops and notebooks to run Windows XP clearly has an appeal beyond Mac enthusiasts keen to see how far they can push their machines. UK retailers too are leaping at the chance to tout the platform's multiple operating system support to sell Macs to one-time PC buyers. Well, superstore chain PC World is, at any rate, or at least one of them is. This snap of a 2GHz iMac running Microsoft system software was taken by Reg Hardware reader Elaine not so long ago.
- If you are going to use HTTPS, use it for everything please in Site & Forum Issues
- Best ASP.NET / PHP Host in Web Design / Programming
- uTorrent hopes to regain trust after BitCoin mining controversy in Back Page News
- Neowin.net Minecraft Server in Computer Gaming
- postal 2 paradise lost (i am stuck) in Computer Gaming
- Help identifying the right type of curtain rod in The Hobby Corner
- In fight against spammers, Steam now restricts accounts until users show hard cash in Computer Gaming
- Grand Theft Auto V in Gamers' Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.