The ability of Apple's new Intel-based desktops and notebooks to run Windows XP clearly has an appeal beyond Mac enthusiasts keen to see how far they can push their machines. UK retailers too are leaping at the chance to tout the platform's multiple operating system support to sell Macs to one-time PC buyers. Well, superstore chain PC World is, at any rate, or at least one of them is. This snap of a 2GHz iMac running Microsoft system software was taken by Reg Hardware reader Elaine not so long ago.
- Found fossil skull, no idea what it is? in General Discussion
- A Horror Game Hidden In The Darkest Corners Of The Internet in Computer Gaming
- Get colored title bars in Windows 10 in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- My New Phone! LG G3 32GB 3GB ram. in Android
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Interference, Maybe? in Hardware Hangout
- Odd noises when steering car and stopping in The Neobahn
- Falcon 9 / Dragon CRS-7 ISS Resupply (mission thread) in Science Discussion & News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.