The ability of Apple's new Intel-based desktops and notebooks to run Windows XP clearly has an appeal beyond Mac enthusiasts keen to see how far they can push their machines. UK retailers too are leaping at the chance to tout the platform's multiple operating system support to sell Macs to one-time PC buyers. Well, superstore chain PC World is, at any rate, or at least one of them is. This snap of a 2GHz iMac running Microsoft system software was taken by Reg Hardware reader Elaine not so long ago.
- Windows 10 Mobile is now on 7% of Windows handsets, as Lumia 640 sales increase in Front Page News
- Police hunt shooter near Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs in Real World News
- Buying new "laptop". Thoughs on the models? surface book? xps13? yoga 900 in Hardware Hangout
- Lenovo and Razer collaborate to release new Razer Edition Windows 10 gaming products by 2016 in Front Page News
- We're upgrading the forums to 4.1 w/e of 28 November in Site Announcements
- Forums gone downhill in Site Forum Issues
- 'I'm Going to Kill You': Man Screaming at Spider Prompts 'Domestic' Call, Police Response in Australia in Real World News
- Neowin.net PC Game Giveaways in Computer Gaming
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.