The ability of Apple's new Intel-based desktops and notebooks to run Windows XP clearly has an appeal beyond Mac enthusiasts keen to see how far they can push their machines. UK retailers too are leaping at the chance to tout the platform's multiple operating system support to sell Macs to one-time PC buyers. Well, superstore chain PC World is, at any rate, or at least one of them is. This snap of a 2GHz iMac running Microsoft system software was taken by Reg Hardware reader Elaine not so long ago.
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- Fable Legends may be free to play... in Microsoft Console
- I need some suggestion about mail services in Internet, Network & Security
- DirectX 12 rumoured to allow combining AMD and Nvidia cards on same PC in Front Page News
- Apple products no longer welcome in the Chinese government in Front Page News
- Going back to Windows 7 (New Dell XPS 8700 with w8.1 preinstalled) in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- surface pro 3 and Panasonic tv in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- Here's where you can live-stream Microsoft's MWC keynote in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.