The ability of Apple's new Intel-based desktops and notebooks to run Windows XP clearly has an appeal beyond Mac enthusiasts keen to see how far they can push their machines. UK retailers too are leaping at the chance to tout the platform's multiple operating system support to sell Macs to one-time PC buyers. Well, superstore chain PC World is, at any rate, or at least one of them is. This snap of a 2GHz iMac running Microsoft system software was taken by Reg Hardware reader Elaine not so long ago.
- It's good, but the iPhone 6s Plus no longer represents the best in a changing smartphone market in Front Page News
- Russian Soldiers to Join Fight in Syria in Real World News
- Allegedly Microsoft excluded other carriers by inking a deal with AT&T for the Lumia 950 in Front Page News
- Florida judge slammed for jailing domestic violence victim in Real World News
- Murder charge filed for fatal W. Seattle baby-kicking in Real World News
- The Control Panel may soon disappear in future Windows 10 builds in Front Page News
- Star Wars Battlefront open beta test kicks off today in Front Page News
- Cheapest way to get a 10Gb (e?) link between 2 machines. in Internet Network Security
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.