The ability of Apple's new Intel-based desktops and notebooks to run Windows XP clearly has an appeal beyond Mac enthusiasts keen to see how far they can push their machines. UK retailers too are leaping at the chance to tout the platform's multiple operating system support to sell Macs to one-time PC buyers. Well, superstore chain PC World is, at any rate, or at least one of them is. This snap of a 2GHz iMac running Microsoft system software was taken by Reg Hardware reader Elaine not so long ago.
- Israel caught using Palestinian teen as human shield. in Real World Issues
- Girl, 9, kills Arizona shooting instructor with Uzi in accident in Real World News
- GTA V for 360 issue. in Microsoft Console
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- is a used iPhone 4 really worth $150? in iPhone/iOS
- Feedback on new design in Site & Forum Issues
- Nato plans east European bases to counter Russian threat in Real World Issues
- The Nail In The Petrodollar Coffin: Gazprom Begins Accepting Payment For Oil In Ruble, Yuan in Real World Issues
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.