The ability of Apple's new Intel-based desktops and notebooks to run Windows XP clearly has an appeal beyond Mac enthusiasts keen to see how far they can push their machines. UK retailers too are leaping at the chance to tout the platform's multiple operating system support to sell Macs to one-time PC buyers. Well, superstore chain PC World is, at any rate, or at least one of them is. This snap of a 2GHz iMac running Microsoft system software was taken by Reg Hardware reader Elaine not so long ago.
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Here are the companies offering free or discounted calls to Nepal in Back Page News
- NASA breakthrough -- the EM Drive actually works! in Science Discussion & News
- Moto 360 and LG G Watch R prices cut on the Google Store in Android
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Brazil will gain more than 50 Microsoft stores with rebranding of Nokia locations in Front Page News
- Win7 Upgrade To Windows 10 TP in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- PlayStation Vue Limited Launch in Sony Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.