The ability of Apple's new Intel-based desktops and notebooks to run Windows XP clearly has an appeal beyond Mac enthusiasts keen to see how far they can push their machines. UK retailers too are leaping at the chance to tout the platform's multiple operating system support to sell Macs to one-time PC buyers. Well, superstore chain PC World is, at any rate, or at least one of them is. This snap of a 2GHz iMac running Microsoft system software was taken by Reg Hardware reader Elaine not so long ago.
- RAM bad? in OS Customization, Tips and Tweaks
- Running a central antivirus on WS2012R2 for domain clients in Software Discussion & Support
- Tell me why you think Firefox is better. in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Fable Legends may be free to play... in Microsoft Console
- SpaceX Dragon 2 - testing & updates in Science Discussion & News
- Is Microsoft ignoring the desktop again? in Microsoft Beta
- Quicker way to install Windows Updates from Windows 7 Sp1 ISO in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Remote Desktop Connection - Safe behind an up to date router for LAN access? in Internet, Network & Security
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.