The ability of Apple's new Intel-based desktops and notebooks to run Windows XP clearly has an appeal beyond Mac enthusiasts keen to see how far they can push their machines. UK retailers too are leaping at the chance to tout the platform's multiple operating system support to sell Macs to one-time PC buyers. Well, superstore chain PC World is, at any rate, or at least one of them is. This snap of a 2GHz iMac running Microsoft system software was taken by Reg Hardware reader Elaine not so long ago.
- SpaceX Updates (Thread 6) in Science Discussion News
- Kentucky clerk still won't issue same-sex marriage licenses in Real World News
- Official Climate Change/Global Warming Thread in Real World Issues
- Amazon expands 'Dash Button' program and offers $5 credit for Prime members in Front Page News
- Windows 10 question but foremost an apology as well to entire neowin members and staff in Microsoft Windows Support
- Planned Parenthood gets $1M in ObamaCare grants in Domestic Politics
- Basic MySql Inventory, what am I doing wrong? in Web Design Programming
- Windows 10 Threshold 2 rumored to launch in November in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.