The ability of Apple's new Intel-based desktops and notebooks to run Windows XP clearly has an appeal beyond Mac enthusiasts keen to see how far they can push their machines. UK retailers too are leaping at the chance to tout the platform's multiple operating system support to sell Macs to one-time PC buyers. Well, superstore chain PC World is, at any rate, or at least one of them is. This snap of a 2GHz iMac running Microsoft system software was taken by Reg Hardware reader Elaine not so long ago.
- How is Windows 10... even remotely close to being complete? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- War in Europe is no longer seen as completely out of the question in Real World Issues
- Was it fears of seeming racist that protected 'America's Dad' for so long? in Real World Issues
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- dsQuery | dsGet - Results in Server Support
- Japan might be another planet in itself in General Discussion
- Anticipating Windows 10 RTM - would It Be Build 10400 or Build 10800? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Got any broccoli? in Jokes & Funny Stuff
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.