The ability of Apple's new Intel-based desktops and notebooks to run Windows XP clearly has an appeal beyond Mac enthusiasts keen to see how far they can push their machines. UK retailers too are leaping at the chance to tout the platform's multiple operating system support to sell Macs to one-time PC buyers. Well, superstore chain PC World is, at any rate, or at least one of them is. This snap of a 2GHz iMac running Microsoft system software was taken by Reg Hardware reader Elaine not so long ago.
- Windows 10 10097, all new UI unveiled in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Meet Chrome Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Xbox One Preview Program in Microsoft Console
- Spotify app launches on PS3 & PS4, exclusive to PlayStation for "foreseeable future" in Sony Console
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- Happy Birthday Marcel! (Redmak) in Site Announcements
- Stuck and need a suggestion in Gamers' Hangout
- Delete empty start menu tile group? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.