The ability of Apple's new Intel-based desktops and notebooks to run Windows XP clearly has an appeal beyond Mac enthusiasts keen to see how far they can push their machines. UK retailers too are leaping at the chance to tout the platform's multiple operating system support to sell Macs to one-time PC buyers. Well, superstore chain PC World is, at any rate, or at least one of them is. This snap of a 2GHz iMac running Microsoft system software was taken by Reg Hardware reader Elaine not so long ago.
- Preparing for Winter in General Discussion
- The Oatmeal: Why haven't you had kids yet? in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Free Year of LastPass Premium in Internet, Network & Security
- Bought a 4K Monitor! in Hardware Hangout
- Saints Row Writer Accepts Anita Sarkeesian's Critique of His Games in Gamers' Hangout
- Massive Epic Celebrity Nude Leak in Real World News
- Is OnePlus One Purposefully Being Ironic? in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- Nintendo Unveils New 3DS in Nintendo Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.