The ability of Apple's new Intel-based desktops and notebooks to run Windows XP clearly has an appeal beyond Mac enthusiasts keen to see how far they can push their machines. UK retailers too are leaping at the chance to tout the platform's multiple operating system support to sell Macs to one-time PC buyers. Well, superstore chain PC World is, at any rate, or at least one of them is. This snap of a 2GHz iMac running Microsoft system software was taken by Reg Hardware reader Elaine not so long ago.
- Sling TV Support a Joke :) in General Discussion
- Any countries that Tax Churches? in Real World Issues
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Formula 1 World Championship 2015 Season Discussion in The Sporting Arena
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- 'Halo 5: Guardians' is coming Oct. 27, as revealed in a live-action trailer in Front Page News
- Very high latency to router: game server in Internet, Network & Security
- aftermarket accessories for accord v6 in The Neobahn
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.