SeaMonkey is a free, open source, and cross-platform Internet suite. The SeaMonkey project is a community effort to deliver production-quality releases of code derived from the application formerly known as "Mozilla Application Suite". Whereas the main focus of the Mozilla Foundation is on Mozilla Firefox and Mozilla Thunderbird, our group of dedicated volunteers works to ensure that you can have "everything but the kitchen sink" — and have it stable enough for corporate use.
- MFSA 2007-36 URIs with invalid %-encoding mishandled by Windows
- MFSA 2007-35 XPCNativeWrapper pollution using Script object
- MFSA 2007-34 Possible file stealing through sftp protocol
- MFSA 2007-33 XUL pages can hide the window titlebar
- MFSA 2007-32 File input focus stealing vulnerability
- MFSA 2007-31 Browser digest authentication request splitting
- MFSA 2007-30 onUnload Tailgating
- MFSA 2007-29 Crashes with evidence of memory corruption (rv:1.8.1.
- MFSA 2007-28 Code execution via QuickTime Media-link files
View: Release Notes
Link: Home Page