A security vulnerability exists in Microsoft Office Publisher 2003 that could allow arbitrary code to run when you open a maliciously modified document. This update resolves the vulnerability so that Publisher 2003 documents are handled appropriately.
- Should current fake worth company be illegal? in General Discussion
- I need to find a DLL, please see screen grab. in OS Customization, Tips and Tweaks
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- In fight against spammers, Steam now restricts accounts until users show hard cash in Gamers' Hangout
- Have You Heard About Neowin's Deals? in General Discussion
- Grand Theft Auto V in Gamers' Hangout
- Tixati 2.11 in Front Page News
- My Sony Xperia Z1 finally got update in General Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.