A security vulnerability exists in Microsoft Office Publisher 2003 that could allow arbitrary code to run when you open a maliciously modified document. This update resolves the vulnerability so that Publisher 2003 documents are handled appropriately.
- Are you stealing content if you have an ad blocker? in General Discussion
- will Neowin update forum design? in General Discussion
- Isla Vista rampage victims remembered in Real World News
- Formula 1 World Championship 2015 Season Discussion in The Sporting Arena
- Anyone Know A Website for Step Family Member Definitions in General Discussion
- DX 12 combined video cards Nvidia and AMD on same board? supported? in Hardware Hangout
- Should people be afraid of doing online banking? in Internet, Network & Security
- White Cop Acquitted of Killing 2 Unarmed Black People in Real World News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.