A security vulnerability exists in Microsoft Office Publisher 2003 that could allow arbitrary code to run when you open a maliciously modified document. This update resolves the vulnerability so that Publisher 2003 documents are handled appropriately.
- How is Windows 10... even remotely close to being complete? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- War in Europe is no longer seen as completely out of the question in Real World Issues
- Was it fears of seeming racist that protected 'America's Dad' for so long? in Real World Issues
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- dsQuery | dsGet - Results in Server Support
- Japan might be another planet in itself in General Discussion
- Anticipating Windows 10 RTM - would It Be Build 10400 or Build 10800? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Got any broccoli? in Jokes & Funny Stuff
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.