A security vulnerability exists in Microsoft Office Publisher 2003 that could allow arbitrary code to run when you open a maliciously modified document. This update resolves the vulnerability so that Publisher 2003 documents are handled appropriately.
- Spotify app launches on PS3 & PS4, exclusive to PlayStation for "foreseeable future" in Sony Console
- Saudi Arabia says it won't rule out building nuclear weapons in Real World Issues
- Bloodborne in Sony Console
- Six surprising facts about who's winning the operating system and browser wars in the U.S. in Back Page News
- Your PFSense Hardware in Hardware Hangout
- How do People Believe this Stuff? in It's a Conspiracy!
- What's the difference between these monitors? in Hardware Hangout
- Russia announces plan to build new space station with NASA in Science Discussion & News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.