A security vulnerability exists in Microsoft Office Publisher 2003 that could allow arbitrary code to run when you open a maliciously modified document. This update resolves the vulnerability so that Publisher 2003 documents are handled appropriately.
- Help with hyperlinks on my pages, please? in Web Design / Programming
- How many Neowinians have the OnePlus One and how has the experience been? in Android
- onOne Perfect Effects 8 is free right now in Software Discussion & Support
- Post the health of your most abused SSD drive. in Hardware Hangout
- IRS watchdog reveals Lois Lerner missing emails now subject of criminal probe in Domestic Politics
- Tell me why you think Firefox is better. in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- surface pro 3 and Panasonic tv in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- SpaceX Dragon 2 - testing & updates in Science Discussion & News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.