A security vulnerability exists in Microsoft Office Publisher 2003 that could allow arbitrary code to run when you open a maliciously modified document. This update resolves the vulnerability so that Publisher 2003 documents are handled appropriately.
- Windows 9 and Windows 365 expected to See The Light Of Day in Microsoft Beta
- printer madness with OS X clients in multi-OS environment in Internet, Network & Security
- Legend Of Zelda DLC Coming To Mario Kart 8 in Nintendo Console
- Avoid code Repetition in conditions in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
- Surface Pro 3 now available in 25 additional markets in Front Page News
- Girl, 9, kills Arizona shooting instructor with Uzi in accident in Real World News
- What IDE to use? in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
- Fury unleashed at CEO after video shows him kicking pal's puppy in Real World News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.