A security issue has been identified that could allow an attacker to execute commands on a computer running Windows Media Player. You can help protect your computer by installing this update from Microsoft.
- VTech hacker also obtained headshots and chat logs of children and parents in Front Page News
- WhatsApp for Android blocks links for URLs related to a competitor in Front Page News
- Welcome to Neowin Forums on 4.1! in Site Forum Issues
- Man sues Apple for wiping his photos and contacts after iPhone reset in Front Page News
- Lumia 950XL: A first look at Microsoft's Windows 10 Mobile 5.7-inch flagship in Front Page News
- BlackBerry to exit Pakistan, after government demanded unrestricted access to its servers in Front Page News
- Microsoft rolls out Visual Studio 2015 Update 1 RTM in Front Page News
- Best way to format the SSD for O.S. reinstall in Software Discussion Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.