A security issue has been identified that could allow an attacker to execute commands on a computer running Windows Media Player. You can help protect your computer by installing this update from Microsoft.
- Verizon ditches its hideous old logo, plays it safe with new one in Front Page News
- Arch Help in Linux Unix Support
- I'm Jade in Introduce Yourself
- Acer's stylish Aspire R 13 convertible gets Windows 10 and Intel Skylake processors in Front Page News
- September 2015 Desktops in General Discussion
- Hulu announces ad-free service tier, but it costs more than Netflix streaming in Front Page News
- Huawei brings Force Touch tech to its new smartphone before Apple, weighs an orange with it in Front Page News
- Poll: Do you use Windows 10 apps? in Microsoft Windows Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.