Shareaza is a very powerful multi-network peer-to-peer ( P2P ) file-sharing client supporting Gnutella² ( G2 ), Gnutella ( G1 ), eDonkey2000 ( eMule ), DC++, HTTP, FTP and BitTorrent protocols for Windows (or Wine). Shareaza is FREE & contains NO Spyware or third-party products.
Shareaza includes the following features:
- The ability to download the same file simultaneously from multiple networks.
- Scheduler, which allows users to schedule tasks on Shareaza for a later period.
- Media Player - unlike some peer-to-peer software's media players, Shareaza's completely bypasses corruption and merges file chunks into one, creating a previewable video from virtually any amount of downloaded segments. This does not include sound in MPEGs however.
- Complete unicode support, as well as numerous translations.
- The ability to 'skin' the interface, allowing users to change its appearance and more...
What's new in this version:
- Fixed download size range of download properties dialogue.
- New torrent codepage defaulted to UTF-8.
- Set default chunk size to 256 KB (for compatibility).
- Fixed garbage "hosts" from broken Web-caches.
- Fixed adding sources to just downloaded file in library.
- Implemented BTH adding to library file on torrent seeding.
- Removed Discovery.EnableG1GWC option to help connecting when no Gnutella 1 UDP-cache can be found.
- Fixed adding URLs with comma.
- Fixed downloading from silent FTP-servers.
- Fixed "disappearing" trackers.
- Fixed "stuck at 99.9%" download.
- Optimized source requests timings (ED2K, BT).
- Optimized uploading file chunk size (now 1000 KB)
- and much, much more (full release notes)