Skype is software that enables the world's conversations. Millions of individuals and businesses use Skype to make free video and voice calls, send instant messages and share files with other people on Skype. You can use Skype on whatever works best for you - on your mobile, computer or a TV with Skype on it. If you pay a little, you can do more – like call phones, access WiFi, send SMS and make group video calls. You can pay as you go or buy a subscription, whatever works for you. And in the world of business, this means you can bring your entire ecosystem of workers, partners and customers together to get things done. Try Skype today and start adding your friends, family and colleagues. They won’t be hard to find; hundreds of millions of people are already using Skype to do all sorts of things together. Skype is free to download and easy to use.
The changes in the Skype 6.1 for Windows Desktop are:
- Outlook Integration
- New Profile area
- New Add Contact Experience
- Editing phone numbers on contact card reported wrong action to screen reader.
- In some cases the mood message was reverted back to previously deleted message.
- Receive replies on your mobile text was not displaying properly on some localizations.
- Blocking and removing a contact from favorites only blocked the contact and did not remove him.
- SMS sending area had multiple menu items not accessible to screen readers.
- Video call button was enabled for persons who were offline
- Microsoft account login window was not properly shown on low screen resolutions.
Download: Skype 22.214.171.124 | 19.8 MB (Freeware, MSI Offline installer)
Download: Skype 126.96.36.199 | 29.3 MB (Freeware, EXE Offline installer)
Download: Portable Skype | 793 KB
View: Skype Features | Release Notes