I'm tired of spam. It's number two behind AOL for things I despise about the Internet. This morning I opened Outlook Express to find about 50 new messages, two of which were from someone I knew or a newsletter I signed up for. It's really is getting ridiculous. Of the one to two hundred emails I receive daily about 95% is spam. Subject after subject of Earn Extra Money From Home!, Use Our Software to Become a Net Detective! I don't know how these guys do it. Who buys things from these people so that they are encouraged to blast out another 2,000,000 emails to a harvested list?
- Roommate fight over iPhone vs Android ends in arrests in Real World Issues
- Star Wars: Battlefront (2015) in Gamers' Hangout
- Popular Adblock Plus fork Adblock Edge to be discontinued in Software Discussion & Support
- AMD reports a dim financial picture and withdraws from high-density server business in Back Page News
- Post Hardcore recomendations in Wall of Sound
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- Vocal EDM recommendations in Wall of Sound
- Big Gun Control Debate in Real World Issues
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.