I'm tired of spam. It's number two behind AOL for things I despise about the Internet. This morning I opened Outlook Express to find about 50 new messages, two of which were from someone I knew or a newsletter I signed up for. It's really is getting ridiculous. Of the one to two hundred emails I receive daily about 95% is spam. Subject after subject of Earn Extra Money From Home!, Use Our Software to Become a Net Detective! I don't know how these guys do it. Who buys things from these people so that they are encouraged to blast out another 2,000,000 emails to a harvested list?
- Weird Problem, Stumped, DNS starts to fail after idle in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- How much would you pay for the "Surface Mini" ? in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- Car paint issue...maybe? in The Neobahn
- iOS 9 & OS X 10.11 to bring ‘quality’ focus, smaller apps, Rootless security, legacy iPhone/iPad in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
- Should people be afraid of doing online banking? in Internet, Network & Security
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.