Asustek Computer is said to be bringing a true solid-state disk (SSD) drive to its Eee PC lineup as the company will use an SSD that supports a serial ATA interface and SLC NAND, according to industry sources. JMicron Technology and Samsung Electronics have been identified as the respective controller IC and single-level cell (SLC) NAND chip suppliers, the sources noted. Phison Electronics is the controller IC supplier for the current Eee PC, which supports MLC NAND using a PATA interface.
- 'Draw Muhammad' contest planned in Phoenix in Real World News
- Halo: MCC players to get free month XBL Gold, ODST Campaign, H2:A content in Microsoft Console
- Samsung Silent On Disastrous Galaxy S6 Sales in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- Microsoft shows off unreleased build of Windows 10 with black and white icons in Front Page News
- FIFA Officials Arrested on Corruption Charges; Face Extradition to U.S. in Real World News
- Wildstar Going Free to Play in Computer Gaming
- The MMA Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- PlayStation digital refund policy in spotlight on BBC's Watchdog tonight in Sony Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.