Asustek Computer is said to be bringing a true solid-state disk (SSD) drive to its Eee PC lineup as the company will use an SSD that supports a serial ATA interface and SLC NAND, according to industry sources. JMicron Technology and Samsung Electronics have been identified as the respective controller IC and single-level cell (SLC) NAND chip suppliers, the sources noted. Phison Electronics is the controller IC supplier for the current Eee PC, which supports MLC NAND using a PATA interface.
- Is There Chrome Bookmarks Bar Add-On? in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Is there anything Windows 10 does better? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- VASIMR: Variable Specific Impulse Magnetoplasma Rocket in Science Discussion & News
- International Space Station (Updates) in Science Discussion & News
- Nick H. moved to Supervisor in Site Announcements
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- will Neowin update forum design? in General Discussion
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.