Asustek Computer is said to be bringing a true solid-state disk (SSD) drive to its Eee PC lineup as the company will use an SSD that supports a serial ATA interface and SLC NAND, according to industry sources. JMicron Technology and Samsung Electronics have been identified as the respective controller IC and single-level cell (SLC) NAND chip suppliers, the sources noted. Phison Electronics is the controller IC supplier for the current Eee PC, which supports MLC NAND using a PATA interface.
- Any countries that Tax Churches? in Real World Issues
- 15% boost from DX12? in Microsoft Console
- How do People Believe this Stuff? in It's a Conspiracy!
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- March 2015 Desktops in General Discussion
- Member Pictures 2015 in Introduce Yourself
- Russia announces plan to build new space station with NASA in Science Discussion & News
- Stuck and need a suggestion in Gamers' Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.