Asustek Computer is said to be bringing a true solid-state disk (SSD) drive to its Eee PC lineup as the company will use an SSD that supports a serial ATA interface and SLC NAND, according to industry sources. JMicron Technology and Samsung Electronics have been identified as the respective controller IC and single-level cell (SLC) NAND chip suppliers, the sources noted. Phison Electronics is the controller IC supplier for the current Eee PC, which supports MLC NAND using a PATA interface.
- Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition announced in Computer Gaming
- Done with Facebook in General Discussion
- What does everyone think of the new IE now Microsoft Edge? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Windows.edb is eating the Space on C , need best way to reduce or change location in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- July 2015 Desktops in General Discussion
- Meet the browser: Firefox Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.