Asustek Computer is said to be bringing a true solid-state disk (SSD) drive to its Eee PC lineup as the company will use an SSD that supports a serial ATA interface and SLC NAND, according to industry sources. JMicron Technology and Samsung Electronics have been identified as the respective controller IC and single-level cell (SLC) NAND chip suppliers, the sources noted. Phison Electronics is the controller IC supplier for the current Eee PC, which supports MLC NAND using a PATA interface.
- What is neowin.net and why is my computer sending HTTP POST messages to neowin.net/spy? in Introduce Yourself
- Titanfall in Gamers' Hangout
- Saints Row Writer Accepts Anita Sarkeesian's Critique of His Games in Gamers' Hangout
- Dozens of fake cell phone towers discovered eavesdropping on Android devices in Front Page News
- Nearly 1K developers sign letter to end intolerance in the games community in Gamers' Hangout
- Israel seizes 400 hectares of West Bank land in Real World Issues
- Preparing for Winter in General Discussion
- Meet Firefox Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.