Asustek Computer is said to be bringing a true solid-state disk (SSD) drive to its Eee PC lineup as the company will use an SSD that supports a serial ATA interface and SLC NAND, according to industry sources. JMicron Technology and Samsung Electronics have been identified as the respective controller IC and single-level cell (SLC) NAND chip suppliers, the sources noted. Phison Electronics is the controller IC supplier for the current Eee PC, which supports MLC NAND using a PATA interface.
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Falcon 9 / Dragon CRS-7 ISS Resupply (mission thread) in Science Discussion & News
- Louisiana won't Recognize Same-Sex Marriages in Real World News
- Done with Facebook in General Discussion
- Universal Windows Platform Bridges: What do we know? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- International Space Station (Updates) in Science Discussion & News
- Extending WiFi signal in Internet, Network & Security
- Internal Network Security in Internet, Network & Security
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.