Asustek Computer is said to be bringing a true solid-state disk (SSD) drive to its Eee PC lineup as the company will use an SSD that supports a serial ATA interface and SLC NAND, according to industry sources. JMicron Technology and Samsung Electronics have been identified as the respective controller IC and single-level cell (SLC) NAND chip suppliers, the sources noted. Phison Electronics is the controller IC supplier for the current Eee PC, which supports MLC NAND using a PATA interface.
- An unofficial solution brings streaming of PlayStation 4 games to Windows PC in Front Page News
- First Look: LG V10 in Front Page News
- Help getting my real name off a website in General Discussion
- Microsoft's Black Friday sale starts November 26 with savings on Lumia, Surface and Xbox in Front Page News
- Really need some help in Computer Gaming
- Cortana might just teach you a thing or two, as she adds academic options to her Notebook in Front Page News
- Anyone have the Windows 10 November update uninstall any of your programs? in Microsoft Windows Support
- A brief look at 10 years of the Xbox 360 in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.