Asustek Computer is said to be bringing a true solid-state disk (SSD) drive to its Eee PC lineup as the company will use an SSD that supports a serial ATA interface and SLC NAND, according to industry sources. JMicron Technology and Samsung Electronics have been identified as the respective controller IC and single-level cell (SLC) NAND chip suppliers, the sources noted. Phison Electronics is the controller IC supplier for the current Eee PC, which supports MLC NAND using a PATA interface.
- Should Microsoft release Surface tablets with Bay Trail/Atom? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Rolling Stone's University of Virginia gang rape fiction and the real world in Real World Issues
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Any countries that Tax Churches? in Real World Issues
- PS4 Firmware 2.50 in Sony Console
- Water Cooling: Is it for everyone? in Hardware Hangout
- Can't open ACSM eBook files on Windows 8.1 tablet in Software Discussion & Support
- Arrest of Marquita McCall - Graphic Video in Real World Issues
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.