Asustek Computer is said to be bringing a true solid-state disk (SSD) drive to its Eee PC lineup as the company will use an SSD that supports a serial ATA interface and SLC NAND, according to industry sources. JMicron Technology and Samsung Electronics have been identified as the respective controller IC and single-level cell (SLC) NAND chip suppliers, the sources noted. Phison Electronics is the controller IC supplier for the current Eee PC, which supports MLC NAND using a PATA interface.
- new to teamviwer need help in Microsoft Windows Discussion Support
- Cheap Laptops for my Classroom in General Discussion
- NASA Orion crew exploration vehicle (updates) in Science Discussion News
- New Server: What should I upgrade? in Virtualization Cloud Services
- Windows 10 Taskbar Icons look awful in Microsoft Windows Discussion Support
- Quantum Break's TV series teased, new gameplay footage in Front Page News
- Security experts create worm that infects Mac firmware and is nearly impossible to get rid of in Front Page News
- International Space Station (Updates) in Science Discussion News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.