Asustek Computer is said to be bringing a true solid-state disk (SSD) drive to its Eee PC lineup as the company will use an SSD that supports a serial ATA interface and SLC NAND, according to industry sources. JMicron Technology and Samsung Electronics have been identified as the respective controller IC and single-level cell (SLC) NAND chip suppliers, the sources noted. Phison Electronics is the controller IC supplier for the current Eee PC, which supports MLC NAND using a PATA interface.
- Connect to Neowin IRC in A Collection Of Essential Guides
- Google aims to reenter China with revamped 'Play Store' by 2016 in Front Page News
- Basic MySql Inventory, what am I doing wrong? in Web Design Programming
- So, how many adults are buying a Star Wars BB-8 droid for themselves but pretending it is for a kid in their life? in General Discussion
- Boeing CST-100 spacecraft updates in Science Discussion News
- StART - Your homepage reinvented! in Software Created By Our Members
- Android Apps loading slow on WiFi? New Router problem? in Internet Network Security
- Google's 'Nexus 6' now priced at $350 in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.