SUMo stands for Software Update Monitor. Thanks to SUMo you'll be able to keep your PC up-to-date by using the most recent version of your favorite software ! Unlike build-in auto update features, SUMo tells you if updates are available before you need to use your software.
- Automatic detection of installed software
- Detects required updates / patches for your software
- Filter / authorize Beta versions (user setting)
- Ignore list : only tracks software YOU want to track
- More compatibility and less false positive than others Update Monitors (according to users feedback ;-)
- Internationalization support.
What's new in this version:
- 0001524: [Refactoring] When deleting from ignore listed, sort selection is lost (raw reload)
- 0001522: [Bug] Soluto Anti-Frustration Software v1.3.542.0
- 0001519: [Refactoring] Ashampoo product multiple detection
- 0001521: [Refactoring] LibreOffice improved detection based on registry
- 0001523: [Refactoring] TuneUp Utilities - 4th digit to be discarded (language dependant)
- 0001500: [Bug] Registry Defrag from Auslogics-Wrong version