SUMo stands for Software Update Monitor. Thanks to SUMo you'll be able to keep your PC up-to-date by using the most recent version of your favorite software ! Unlike build-in auto update features, SUMo tells you if updates are available before you need to use your software.
- Automatic detection of installed software
- Detects required updates / patches for your software
- Filter / authorize Beta versions (user setting)
- Ignore list : only tracks software YOU want to track
- More compatibility and less false positive than others Update Monitors (according to users feedback ;-)
- Internationalization support.
What's new in this version:
- 0001920: [Bug] SUMO again misidentify Firefox ESR
- 0001926: [Refactoring] No "auto check" if cache was non empty for all products and no older than 30 minutes
- 0001914: [New Feature] CCCP Codec Pack support
- 0001917: [Refactoring] "PDFForge" company name rationalization
- 0001925: [Refactoring] Fiddler company name to be set to [Eric Lawrence, Telerik]
- 0001921: [Refactoring] Fiddler 2 / 4 detection rationalization
- 0001923: [Refactoring] Uninstaller software.
This is the portable version, 'sponsor' free - without spyware, adware or any other form of malware.