System Explorer is free, awards winning software for exploration and management of System Internals. This small software includes many useful tools which help you Keep Your System Under Control. With System Explorer You get also fast access to File Database which help you to determine unwanted processes or threats. System Explorer is translated into 27 languages and is available for download in installer and portable version.
System Explorer main features:
- Detailed information about Tasks, Processes, Modules, Startups, IE Addons, Uninstallers, Windows, Services, Drivers, Connections and Opened Files.
- Easy check of suspicious files via VirusTotal, Jotti service or our File Database.
- Easy monitoring of processes activities and System changes.
- Usage graphs of important System resources.
- Tray Hint with detailed System and Battery status
- WMI Browser and System Additional Info
- Multilanguage Support
What's new in System Explorer version 5.0:
- Optimization of resources usage -- We removed possibility to display all features in left tree menu. This removal makes possible much better optimization...It's up to you which feature you will have in tabs. Hidden features are automatically removed from processing. For example: If you want to monitor history, then add History tab.. If you want to add connections monitoring, then add Connections tab... It's easy right?
- Better history log -- History log is now in standard csv format and can be easily post processed. Each day is stored in separate file. Logs older than 10 days are removed.
- Easy Screenshot sharing -- We added to System Explorer tool for easy sharing of your screenshots. Simple press PrintScreen and click to share button in displayed dialog. This extension is based on our freeware tool ScreenCourier and can be disabled in options.
- Better error reporting -- Exceptions are logged in error log file. System Explorer checks existence of this file during start-up and shows special dialog for submitting of the information to our server.