Well.. No but Yes! :ditsy: kind of.. by default themes are disabled in Windows .NET Server and that comes as no surprise to me because I work with servers that utilize their full potential and not have stuff running in the background to "hog it".
However, for your pleasure Planet-XP.de have put together a short explanation on how to enable the service and we have translated it.
- Start > Administrator Tools > Services
- Locate "Themes" service double click it and set it to "Automatic"
- Select tab "Log on" and set that to "enabled"
- In tab "General" press "Start"
- Change theme in "Display Properties"
News source: Planet-XP.de (German)