Tixati is a free and easy to use BitTorrent client featuring detailed views of all seed, peer, and file transfer properties. Also included are powerful bandwidth charting and throttling capabilities, and a full DHT implementation.
Why choose Tixati?
Tixati is one of the most advanced and flexible BitTorrent clients available. And unlike many other clients, Tixati contains NO SPYWARE, NO ADS, and NO GIMMICKS.
Tixati has the following features:
- detailed views of all aspects of the swarm, including peers, pieces, files, and trackers
- support for magnet links, so no need to download .torrent files if a simple magnet-link is available
- super-efficient peer choking/unchoking algorithms ensure the fastest downloads
- peer connection encryption for added security
- full DHT (Distributed Hash Table) implementation for trackerless torrents, including detailed message traffic graphs and customizable event logging
- advanced bandwidth charting of overall traffic and per-transfer traffic, with separate classification of protocol and file bytes, and with separate classification of outbound traffic for trading and seeding
- highly flexible bandwidth throttling, including trading/seeding proportion adjustment and adjustable priority for individual transfers and peers
- bitfield graphs that show the completeness of all downloaded files, what pieces other peers have available, and the health of the overall swarm
- customizable event logging for each download, and individual event logs for all peers within the swarm
- expert local file management functions which allow you to move files to a different partition even while downloading is still in progress
- 100% compatible with the BitTorrent protocol
- Windows and Linux-GTK native versions available
What's new in this version:
- Trackers should now handle non-compliant HTTP responses more robustly, further increasing compatibility. Upload/download totals on transfers over 4GB should now be handled correctly.
- A few bugs writing large files over 4GB have been corrected.
- File checking will no longer be triggered by general file-system errors and will only be triggered by a last-modified time mismatch. This should alleviate problems when networked storage becomes temporarily unavailable.
- Several other minor GUI bugs have also been fixed.
Download: Tixati 32-bit v1.93 | 9.4 MB (Freeware)
Download: Tixati 64-bit v1.93 | 10.5 MB
Download: Portable Tixati 1.93 | 38.6 MB
Download: Tixati 1.93 for Linux | 40.4 MB
View: Tixati Website | Release Notes