US Consumer Product Safety Commission, in cooperation with Toshiba, has announced the voluntary recall of about 142,000 Toshiba AC adapters (model ADPV16) sold with the company's SD-P1600 portable DVD players, a move sparked by concerns that the AC adapters could fail, causing the DVD player to overheat, thus posing a burn hazard to consumers. As of this point, no injuries have been reported due to the defect, though Toshiba has received two reports of minor damage to the bottom of the DVD player. The electronics company said that the players were manufactured in China and sold in the US between January 2005 and April 2006; consumers are advised to stop using the AC adapters immediately and contact Toshiba customer support for a replacement.
- The Ultimate fav drink poll in Poll Station
- 아시안카지노◆▓┫ＥＷＳ７３.ＣＯ in General Discussion
- Done with Facebook in General Discussion
- WTF! Why did they disable snapping two apps/folders on both sides of screen in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- What are you listening to? (2015 Edition) in Wall of Sound
- International Space Station (Updates) in Science Discussion & News
- Meet the browser: Opera Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- What does everyone think of the new IE now Microsoft Edge? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.